• Approximately 1,000,000,000 years ago, the northwest corner of what was going to become North America developed a landmass that would eventually become Alaska.
• Geological plates shifted, and the peninsula formed with a land bridge from Asia to Alaska.
• The land bridge disappeared underwater.
• Volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, and shifting plates formed mountains and lakes.
• Ice and snow created glaciers.
• The glaciers moved and melted.
• A landmass joined Alaska and Siberia.
• Animals migrated to and from Alaska, adapting to their environment.
• Varnak's family left Siberia and crossed the land bridge due to a lack of food.
• They stayed in Alaska and didn't return to Siberia.
• Oogruk hunted whale in Siberia, but he lost the whale he was after.
• Oogruk and his men landed in a strange place where they ran out of food and water.
• A man wanted Oogruk's wife, so he moved his family to Alaska.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)