* Approximately 1,000,000,000 years ago, the northwest corner of what was going to become North America developed a landmass that would eventually become Alaska.
* Geological plates shifted, and the peninsula formed with a land bridge from Asia to Alaska.
* The land bridge disappeared underwater.
* Volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, and shifting plates formed mountains and lakes.
* Ice and snow created glaciers.
* The glaciers moved and melted.
* A landmass joined Alaska and Siberia.
* Animals migrated to and from Alaska, adapting to their environment.
* Varnak's family left Siberia and crossed the land bridge due to a lack of food.
* They stayed in Alaska and didn't return to Siberia.
* Oogruk hunted whale in Siberia, but he lost the whale he was after.
* Oogruk and his men landed in a strange place where they ran out of food and water.
* A man wanted Oogruk's wife, so he moved his family to Alaska.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)