Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
2. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
3. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
4. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
5. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
Randy recalls they used to say a big war would cost too much, disrupt world trade and bankrupt everybody. Helen calls him an idealist.
1. Why do you think Helen called Randy an idealist?
2. Do you think being idealistic is easier than being realistic? Why or why not?
3. Who do you know who is an idealist and why do you say that person is one?
In Chapter 1 it may seem that Randy is a developing alcoholic but he says as long as he just enjoys but doesn't crave, he's okay.
1. Do you think people can't be alcoholics if they don't think they are? Why or why not?
2. What do you think are the symptoms of alcoholism?
3. Do you think if someone has a drink in the morning that makes him/her an alcoholic? Why or why not?
Crises expose the nature of characters in Fort Repose. Randy and his neighbors on River Road struggle to survive by helping each other make the best of what they have.
1. Why do you think a crisis shows who people really are? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. If you were in a crisis as severe as the one in this book, who in your life would be the best person to have with you? Why?
3. How do you think your behavior would change if something like the crisis in this book occurred?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)