|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
(a) she has made a decision about him
(b) she likes his dog
(c) she wants to set him up on a blind date
(d) he is a little dumb, but nice
2. What are Anthony and Cleo?
(a) a pair of racoons
(b) flying squirrels
(c) African lovebirds
(d) two gray mice
3. What is the Saratoga?
(a) moon shuttle
(b) an aircraft carrier
(c) the name of Randy's house
(d) the name of a famous statue in Ft. Repose
4. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
(a) New York
5. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to buy bourbon and scotch
(b) to order some flowers for Helen
(c) to get a lottery ticket
(d) to get some drugs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Missouri?
2. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
3. Who is Sir Percy?
4. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
5. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Randy find Dan and what happens?
2. What does Dan say about Peyton's eyes and what does he do about them?
3. What happens when Mark's flight arrives at McCoy?
4. What does Randy hear on the radio while driving to Orlando?
5. What does Mark do after his family leaves for Orlando before he reports to work?
6. How does Helen feel about leaving Mark and what is his answer and why does he say it?
7. What kind of encounter does Randy have with Florence and Alice after he is alone the evening of his errands to town?
8. What happens in the "Hole" when General Hawker returns and talks with Mark?
9. Who is Florence Wechek and what is discovered about her at the beginning of the book?
10. What does Helen ask Admiral Hazzard and why?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)