|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
2. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
(a) he lost a lot of money
(b) he humiliated him in a poker game
(c) he put his money in the other bank in town
(d) he dated Edgar's wife before they were married
3. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) there was no pollution
(b) there was no war
(c) things were cheaper
(d) things were more simple
4. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
(a) a warning to get prepared
(b) a hug
(c) a copy of his Bible
(d) a check to cash
5. What does Mark do when he arrives at McCoy?
(a) leaves his family with Randy
(b) asks to spend time alone with Randy
(c) switches planes
(d) he talks to Paul and Randy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy hear when he is awakened from his bed shaking?
2. Who does Randy ask for at McCoy Air Base?
3. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
4. Who does Randy call because of Peyton?
5. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
2. What does Edgar Quisenberry do and how does he feel about it?
3. What happens when Mark's flight arrives at McCoy?
4. What do Helen and the children want to do when outside and what happens to them?
5. What does the announcement from the Acting Chief Executive tell the people of Ft. Repose?
6. Where does Randy go after he leaves the grocery store and what does he do?
7. What kind of encounter does Randy have with Florence and Alice after he is alone the evening of his errands to town?
8. Where did Randy go after he left the bank and what did he do?
9. What wakes Randy in the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. How does Helen feel about leaving Mark and what is his answer and why does he say it?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)