|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
2. Who kills himself the day the bombs are dropped?
(b) Edgar Quisenberry
(c) Jerry Kling
(d) Dan Dunn
3. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
(b) truck driver
(d) Western Union manager
4. Where does Randy see lines of cars as he drives into town?
(a) at the post office
(b) at the gas station
(c) at the library
(d) at the police station
5. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
(a) too much glass for Florida
(b) not enough windows
(c) it's too big
(d) it's beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
2. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
3. What has happened to the McGoverns' house?
4. Who is Missouri?
5. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
2. What happens when Mark's flight arrives at McCoy?
3. What wakes Randy in the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
5. Where did Randy go after he left the bank and what did he do?
6. What does "the Day" designate and how important is it to the people of Ft. Repose?
7. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
8. Who is James Cobb and what is he doing for the Air Force?
9. What does Randy do when he first arrives at McCoy and what does he see?
10. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)