|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
(a) it was done by Russia
(b) it was done on purpose
(c) it was not the United States
(d) it was a mechanical failure
2. What does Bill McGovern call Randy when he goes in the living room?
(a) a psychic
(b) a bastard
(c) an idiot
(d) a local Paul Revere
3. What does Alice say Randy is doing?
(a) watching Lib drive away
(b) stalking something
(c) going to sleep
4. What does Paul say about the personnel at McCoy?
(a) they've been increased
(b) they're on alert
(c) they are reduced
(d) they're on R and R
5. What does Dan do when Randy tells him about Mark's premonition?
(a) gets drunk
(b) kills himself
(c) writes war prescriptions
(d) decides to go to the city and get surgigal instruments
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Randy?
2. Why is Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown important after the Day?
3. In what month did the Day occur?
4. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
5. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Randy hear on the radio while driving to Orlando?
2. What does Bill McGovern say to Randy about his warning from Mark?
3. Who barges in on Randy after he returns home from his errands in town and what does she say?
4. What does "the Day" designate and how important is it to the people of Ft. Repose?
5. What does Randy do when he first arrives at McCoy and what does he see?
6. Where did Randy go after he left the bank and what did he do?
7. Why does Mark give Randy a check, what might they do with the money and how do they part?
8. What does Edgar Quisenberry do and how does he feel about it?
9. What happens when Mark's flight arrives at McCoy?
10. Who are the Bragg brothers and what are they both doing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)