|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anthony and Cleo?
(a) two gray mice
(b) flying squirrels
(c) African lovebirds
(d) a pair of racoons
2. What are Randy's favorite times of the day?
(a) dusk and midnight
(b) early dawn and dusk
(c) noon and dawn
(d) midnight and noon
3. How old is Randy?
4. How does McCoy Airbase seem to Randy?
(a) hot and dusty
(b) cold and scary
(d) busier than usual
5. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
(a) their birthdays
(b) when they are arriving from Omaha
(c) how they are doing
(d) their social security numbers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark worry the situation in the Middle East is?
2. Who were Randy's parents?
3. Why is Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown important after the Day?
4. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
5. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Helen and the children want to do when outside and what happens to them?
2. What does Randy drink in the morning and what does his friend, Dan, say about it?
3. What does Dan say about Peyton's eyes and what does he do about them?
4. Where does Randy find Dan and what happens?
5. Who is James Cobb and what is he doing for the Air Force?
6. How does Helen feel about leaving Mark and what is his answer and why does he say it?
7. Where does Randy go after he leaves the grocery store and what does he do?
8. Where did Randy go after he left the bank and what did he do?
9. What wakes Randy in the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)