|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
(a) to smooth out the road
(b) for a corn mill
(c) to make bricks
(d) to hunt for snakes
2. What does Randy tell Helen to get at Beck's hardware?
(a) sleeping bags
(b) coleman lanterns
(c) a couple of hunting knifes
(d) twenty-two caliber long-rifle hollow points
3. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
(a) Orlando being bombed
(b) Jacksonville being bombed
(c) Pensacola being bombed
(d) Daytona being flooded by a tidal wave
4. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
(a) Sam Hazzard
(b) Preacher Henry
(c) Bill McGovern
5. What is the Saratoga?
(a) moon shuttle
(b) an aircraft carrier
(c) the name of a famous statue in Ft. Repose
(d) the name of Randy's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
2. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
3. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
4. What are Anthony and Cleo?
5. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)