|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Lib is leaving him
(b) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(c) Dan hasn't returned
(d) Ben is still at the Henry's
2. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(b) a saying from Treasure Island
(c) a code that means all is well
(d) a code that means war might be starting
3. How do the Henrys think they are losing hens?
(a) people stealing them
(c) wild cats or wolves
(d) dogs gone feral
4. What has become a popular entertainment in Ft. Repose since the day?
(a) board games
(b) reading at the library
(d) playing poker
5. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
(a) of the red alert called
(b) nothing, he doesn't turn on the radio
(c) an old song his father liked
(d) of the bombing attack on Latakia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy see when he goes outside after being shaken awake?
2. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
3. What does Randy warn Florence and Alice about as they leave for town?
4. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
5. Who calls Randy on the morning when the book begins?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)