|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government of the United States declare on the radio?
(a) the war is over
(c) martial law
(d) all is clear
2. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to order some flowers for Helen
(b) to get a lottery ticket
(c) to get some drugs
(d) to buy bourbon and scotch
3. What does Randy decide to tell Alice and Florence?
(a) what Mark had said
(b) that he's engaged to Liz
(c) to mind their own business
(d) that Graf will kill Sir Percy
4. What has happened to the McGoverns' house?
(a) it has burned down
(b) it is flooded
(c) the front window is cracked
(d) it has collasped
5. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
(a) to cash Mark's check
(b) to withdraw money
(c) to pay off his mortgage
(d) to date his niece
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
2. What does Helen ask Randy about Offutt Field?
3. What does Dan do when Randy tells him about Mark's premonition?
4. What does Bill McGovern call Randy when he goes in the living room?
5. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)