|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) there was no pollution
(b) there was no war
(c) things were more simple
(d) things were cheaper
2. What is the red baby?
(a) a bomb carrier that guides itself to a target.
(b) a red sunrise
(c) the sunset when the air is dusty
(d) the red alert flag
3. How do Lib's parents feel about Randy?
(a) they don't like him
(b) they love him like a son
(c) they think he's great
(d) they think he's okay
4. Where is Lavinia when Randy arrives at the McGoverns' house after the Day?
(a) on the lake
(b) medicated in bed
(c) in the garden
(d) sitting on the front porch
5. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
(a) to cash Mark's check
(b) to withdraw money
(c) to date his niece
(d) to pay off his mortgage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the income from family holdings with Randy?
2. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
3. How many supermarket carts does Randy fill?
4. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
5. Who does Randy call because of Peyton?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)