|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
(a) it's beautiful
(b) it's too big
(c) not enough windows
(d) too much glass for Florida
2. Why is Bubba Offenhaus head of civil defense?
(a) he owns the only ambulances
(b) he is an engineer
(c) he is ex-military
(d) he is ex-CIA
3. What does Florence eat for breakfast?
(a) she doesn't eat breakfast
(b) orange juice and eggs
(c) coffee and biscuits
(d) toast and tea
4. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
(a) she has no routine
(b) a chaotic one
(c) one that does not vary
(d) one that changes on Mondays and Thursdays
5. Who is Sir Percy?
(a) a canary
(b) a poodle
(c) a parrot
(d) a yellow cat
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
2. Where is Lavinia when Randy arrives at the McGoverns' house after the Day?
3. What does James Cobb fire at from his plane?
4. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
5. Why do Helen and Randy decide to go to Admiral Hazzard's house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)