|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Saratoga?
(a) the name of a famous statue in Ft. Repose
(b) the name of Randy's house
(c) moon shuttle
(d) an aircraft carrier
2. What did the Russians launch at the beginning of the book?
(a) a Sputnik spy satellite
(b) a research robot bound for Mars
(d) a space shuttle
3. What do Florence and Alice see Randy do after Lib leaves?
(a) go to bed
(b) climb a tree
(c) sit on the porch
(d) move slowly across their lawn
4. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
(a) easy listening
(b) country music
5. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
(a) Orlando being bombed
(b) Jacksonville being bombed
(c) Pensacola being bombed
(d) Daytona being flooded by a tidal wave
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
2. What does the government of the United States declare on the radio?
3. Who is Sir Percy?
4. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
5. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)