|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen ask Randy about Offutt Field?
(a) if the acting president might be there
(b) if he thinks it wasn't hit
(c) if he thinks Mark was there
(d) if he thinks that's the new capitol
2. How does Helen feel when she leaves Mark?
(a) like a deserter
(c) like a bad woman
3. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
(a) she wants to set him up on a blind date
(b) she likes his dog
(c) he is a little dumb, but nice
(d) she has made a decision about him
4. What does Randy see when he goes outside after being shaken awake?
(a) a red glow to the east and south
(b) that bird he's been watching
(c) the sunrise
5. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
(a) that he's moving to New York
(b) that he's a peeping tom
(c) that he received a strange telegram
(d) that he's an alcoholic
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did the Day occur?
2. What does Florence ask Alice to do?
3. How old is Randy?
4. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
5. What does Randy find out about the planes at McCoy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)