|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
(a) the bombs are bigger
(b) there is no way to stop the bomber planes
(c) the bombs can't be tracked
(d) a tactical method called time-on-target
2. What does Admiral Hazzard have for news?
(a) a military telephone
(b) a short-wave radio
(c) a navy field phone
(d) a police scanner
3. Why do Helen and Randy decide to go to Admiral Hazzard's house?
(a) to see if he has any information
(b) to see if he is okay
(c) to see if he wants to move in with them
(d) to see if he has any guns
4. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
(a) gives him cash and tells him about Mark's fears
(b) gives him a tip
(d) tells him to gather his family and move
5. What does Randy hear when he is awakened from his bed shaking?
(a) Florence yelling at his dog
(b) the children fighting
(c) Helen screaming
(d) long deep rumble
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the red baby?
2. What does Dan do when Randy tells him about Mark's premonition?
3. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
4. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
5. What does Randy remember about meeting Elizabeth McGovern?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)