|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
(b) New York
2. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
(a) it will keep him from becoming an alcoholic
(b) it leads to a long life
(c) it's unhealthy
(d) it's good for him
3. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to ask her on a date
(b) to talk about her mother
(c) to give her some meds for herself
(d) to tell her that her mother has died
4. Where is Randy driving to meet up with his brother Mark?
5. What do Florence and Alice see Randy do after Lib leaves?
(a) sit on the porch
(b) go to bed
(c) move slowly across their lawn
(d) climb a tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy hear when he is awakened from his bed shaking?
2. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
3. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
4. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
5. Why does Mark want his family to leave?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)