|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
(a) it has no real value
(b) it's too rich
(c) it needs to be divided up
(d) it's strategically critical
2. Why does Mark want his family to leave?
(a) he wants them to see Randy
(b) he's too busy to deal with them
(c) he wants them to have a vacation
(d) they live in a primary target area
3. What does Randy remember about meeting Elizabeth McGovern?
(a) her full lips
(b) dropping her groceries
(c) her long legs
(d) hitting his car with hers
4. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
(a) that he's a peeping tom
(b) that he's moving to New York
(c) that he's an alcoholic
(d) that he received a strange telegram
5. What is Randy given for Peyton?
(a) medicine and instructions
(b) some candy bars
(d) a couple bottles of milk
Short Answer Questions
1. What two cities near Randy's town are hit by nuclear blasts?
2. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
3. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
4. What does Mark tell Helen to do?
5. Who shares the income from family holdings with Randy?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)