|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
(a) it's too big
(b) too much glass for Florida
(c) it's beautiful
(d) not enough windows
2. How does Helen feel when she leaves Mark?
(c) like a bad woman
(d) like a deserter
3. How many residents does Ft. Repose have?
(a) about 3000
(b) less than 10,000
(c) nearly 20,000
(d) less than 5000
4. Where does Randy see lines of cars as he drives into town?
(a) at the post office
(b) at the library
(c) at the police station
(d) at the gas station
5. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
(a) nothing, he doesn't turn on the radio
(b) an old song his father liked
(c) of the red alert called
(d) of the bombing attack on Latakia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy take with him when he goes to town in Chapter 4?
2. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
3. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
4. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
5. What does Randy tell Helen and the children when they join him outside?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)