|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan do when Randy tells him about Mark's premonition?
(a) kills himself
(b) gets drunk
(c) decides to go to the city and get surgigal instruments
(d) writes war prescriptions
2. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
(b) easy listening
(d) country music
3. How does Helen feel when she leaves Mark?
(c) like a bad woman
(d) like a deserter
4. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
(a) it leads to a long life
(b) it's unhealthy
(c) it's good for him
(d) it will keep him from becoming an alcoholic
5. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) there was no war
(b) things were more simple
(c) things were cheaper
(d) there was no pollution
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lib's parents feel about Randy?
2. What does Mark do when he arrives at McCoy?
3. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
4. What two cities near Randy's town are hit by nuclear blasts?
5. What does Randy decide to tell Alice and Florence?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)