|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy tell Helen and the children when they join him outside?
(a) their father called
(b) the children need to go to school
(c) they need to wait and see
(d) that it has started
2. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
(a) their social security numbers
(b) how they are doing
(c) their birthdays
(d) when they are arriving from Omaha
3. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
(b) truck driver
(d) Western Union manager
4. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) anything that is anti-American
(b) anything about sex
(c) subversive and anti-South
(d) racial ones
5. What is Randy given for Peyton?
(b) a couple bottles of milk
(c) some candy bars
(d) medicine and instructions
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark want his family to leave?
2. What does Randy find out about the planes at McCoy?
3. What does Randy tell Mark?
4. What has been declared on the radio?
5. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)