|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a saying from Treasure Island
(c) a code that means war might be starting
(d) a code that means all is well
2. What does Randy take with him when he goes to town in Chapter 4?
(a) extra gas cans
(b) his dog
(d) his family book of history
3. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
(a) truck driver
(b) Western Union manager
4. What does James Cobb fire at from his plane?
(a) an air torpedo
(c) a machine gun
(d) a sidewinder
5. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
(a) of the bombing attack on Latakia
(b) nothing, he doesn't turn on the radio
(c) of the red alert called
(d) an old song his father liked
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the income from family holdings with Randy?
2. What does Mark do when he arrives at McCoy?
3. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
4. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
5. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)