|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the red baby?
(a) a red sunrise
(b) a bomb carrier that guides itself to a target.
(c) the red alert flag
(d) the sunset when the air is dusty
2. When does Florence normally wake up?
(a) 10 A.M.
(b) 5:45 A.M.
(c) 8 A.M.
(d) 6:30 AM.
3. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
(a) that Randy had all of Mark's money
(b) invest in real estate
(c) checks won't be worth anything soon
(d) money was going to get tight
4. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to get some drugs
(b) to buy bourbon and scotch
(c) to get a lottery ticket
(d) to order some flowers for Helen
5. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
(a) a tactical method called time-on-target
(b) the bombs are bigger
(c) there is no way to stop the bomber planes
(d) the bombs can't be tracked
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Randy on the morning when the book begins?
2. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
3. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
4. What does Randy decide to tell Alice and Florence?
5. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)