|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
(a) to withdraw money
(b) to date his niece
(c) to cash Mark's check
(d) to pay off his mortgage
2. What is the red baby?
(a) a red sunrise
(b) a bomb carrier that guides itself to a target.
(c) the sunset when the air is dusty
(d) the red alert flag
3. What does Randy tell Mark?
(a) he should stay in Florida
(b) he should leave for Omaha
(c) he thinks Mark is a total idiot
(d) he will take good care of Mark's family
4. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) subversive and anti-South
(b) racial ones
(c) anything about sex
(d) anything that is anti-American
5. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
(a) he lost a lot of money
(b) he dated Edgar's wife before they were married
(c) he humiliated him in a poker game
(d) he put his money in the other bank in town
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Syrian tanks go near the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
3. How many residents does Ft. Repose have?
4. What are Randy's favorite times of the day?
5. Why does Alice agree to Florence's request?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)