|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to tell her that her mother has died
(b) to give her some meds for herself
(c) to talk about her mother
(d) to ask her on a date
2. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
(a) a swim suit
(b) he's nude
(d) a suit
3. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
(a) he lost a lot of money
(b) he put his money in the other bank in town
(c) he dated Edgar's wife before they were married
(d) he humiliated him in a poker game
4. Who were Randy's parents?
(a) Gertrude and Judge Bragg
(b) Mildred and Daniel
(c) he doesn't know who his parents are
(d) Gertrude and Bill Houston
5. What does Florence ask Alice to do?
(a) go shopping with her
(b) come to the Western Union office
(c) call the sheriff about Randy
(d) spend the weekend with her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
2. Who is Edgar Quisenberry?
3. Where do Syrian tanks go near the beginning of the book?
4. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
5. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)