|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a saying from Treasure Island
(c) a code that means war might be starting
(d) a code that means all is well
2. What does Randy tell Mark?
(a) he thinks Mark is a total idiot
(b) he should stay in Florida
(c) he should leave for Omaha
(d) he will take good care of Mark's family
3. What does Randy remember about meeting Elizabeth McGovern?
(a) hitting his car with hers
(b) her long legs
(c) her full lips
(d) dropping her groceries
4. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
(a) a swim suit
(b) a suit
(c) he's nude
5. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
(a) it's a good place for him
(b) he's wasting himself
(c) it would be good for raising children
(d) he should run for mayor
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Russians launch at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
3. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
4. Why does Alice agree to Florence's request?
5. What is the red baby?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)