|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to buy bourbon and scotch
(b) to order some flowers for Helen
(c) to get some drugs
(d) to get a lottery ticket
2. Who calls Randy on the morning when the book begins?
(a) Western Union
(c) no one
3. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) anything about sex
(b) anything that is anti-American
(c) subversive and anti-South
(d) racial ones
4. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
(a) it would be good for raising children
(b) he's wasting himself
(c) he should run for mayor
(d) it's a good place for him
5. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to ask her on a date
(b) to give her some meds for herself
(c) to talk about her mother
(d) to tell her that her mother has died
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy think of Florence?
2. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
3. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
4. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
5. How many residents does Ft. Repose have?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)