|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Florence and Alice see Randy do after Lib leaves?
(a) move slowly across their lawn
(b) sit on the porch
(c) go to bed
(d) climb a tree
2. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
(a) it needs to be divided up
(b) it has no real value
(c) it's too rich
(d) it's strategically critical
3. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a saying from Treasure Island
(b) a code that means all is well
(c) a code that means war might be starting
4. Who shares the income from family holdings with Randy?
(a) his brother Mark
(b) his parents
(c) his grandparents
(d) his brother and sister
5. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
(a) a suit
(b) a swim suit
(c) he's nude
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
2. Where is Randy driving to meet up with his brother Mark?
3. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
4. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
5. When does Florence normally wake up?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)