|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
(a) one that does not vary
(b) a chaotic one
(c) she has no routine
(d) one that changes on Mondays and Thursdays
2. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to ask her on a date
(b) to tell her that her mother has died
(c) to give her some meds for herself
(d) to talk about her mother
3. What does Florence ask Alice to do?
(a) spend the weekend with her
(b) go shopping with her
(c) come to the Western Union office
(d) call the sheriff about Randy
4. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) anything about sex
(b) racial ones
(c) anything that is anti-American
(d) subversive and anti-South
5. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
(a) there is no way to stop the bomber planes
(b) a tactical method called time-on-target
(c) the bombs are bigger
(d) the bombs can't be tracked
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
2. Why do Florence and Alice meet on Fridays?
3. What does Randy think of Florence?
4. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
5. How many supermarket carts does Randy fill?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)