|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
(a) country music
(c) easy listening
2. Who is Edgar Quisenberry?
(a) president of the bank
(b) Randy's uncle
(c) a general in the Air Force
(d) owns the grocery store
3. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
(a) truck driver
(b) Western Union manager
4. Who were Randy's parents?
(a) Gertrude and Judge Bragg
(b) Gertrude and Bill Houston
(c) he doesn't know who his parents are
(d) Mildred and Daniel
5. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to get some drugs
(b) to order some flowers for Helen
(c) to get a lottery ticket
(d) to buy bourbon and scotch
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
2. What does Paul say about the personnel at McCoy?
3. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
4. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
5. How many supermarket carts does Randy fill?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)