|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
(a) to date his niece
(b) to pay off his mortgage
(c) to withdraw money
(d) to cash Mark's check
2. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
(a) it has no real value
(b) it needs to be divided up
(c) it's too rich
(d) it's strategically critical
3. How old is Randy?
4. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
(b) easy listening
(d) country music
5. What does Randy find out about the planes at McCoy?
(a) they are in the air, circling
(b) he doesn't find out anything about the planes
(c) they are in the hangers
(d) they've been sent to other airfields
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edgar Quisenberry?
2. Where do Syrian tanks go near the beginning of the book?
3. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
4. What does Florence eat for breakfast?
5. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)