|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anthony and Cleo?
(a) two gray mice
(b) flying squirrels
(c) a pair of racoons
(d) African lovebirds
2. What are Randy's favorite times of the day?
(a) noon and dawn
(b) early dawn and dusk
(c) dusk and midnight
(d) midnight and noon
3. Why do Florence and Alice meet on Fridays?
(a) to have lunch together
(b) to help out at the animal shelter
(c) for a book club
(d) to knit clothes for infants
4. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a code that means war might be starting
(b) a saying from Treasure Island
(d) a code that means all is well
5. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
(a) she wants to set him up on a blind date
(b) she likes his dog
(c) she has made a decision about him
(d) he is a little dumb, but nice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
2. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
3. What does Randy find out about the planes at McCoy?
4. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
5. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)