|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a saying from Treasure Island
(c) a code that means all is well
(d) a code that means war might be starting
2. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
(a) New York
3. What are Anthony and Cleo?
(a) African lovebirds
(b) flying squirrels
(c) two gray mice
(d) a pair of racoons
4. How does McCoy Airbase seem to Randy?
(a) busier than usual
(c) cold and scary
(d) hot and dusty
5. Who does Randy ask for at McCoy Air Base?
(a) no one
(b) Lieutenant Colonel Paul Hart
(c) Lieutenant Baker
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
2. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
3. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
4. What does Randy think of Florence?
5. What does Randy tell Mark?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)