|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anthony and Cleo?
(a) African lovebirds
(b) flying squirrels
(c) a pair of racoons
(d) two gray mice
2. Where do Syrian tanks go near the beginning of the book?
(a) across the Jordan border
(b) into Israel
(c) into Iraq
(d) into Egypt
3. Who does Randy ask for at McCoy Air Base?
(b) Lieutenant Colonel Paul Hart
(c) Lieutenant Baker
(d) no one
4. What did the Russians launch at the beginning of the book?
(a) a Sputnik spy satellite
(b) a space shuttle
(d) a research robot bound for Mars
5. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a code that means war might be starting
(b) a code that means all is well
(d) a saying from Treasure Island
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
2. What does Florence ask Alice to do?
3. Who is Missouri?
4. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
5. What does Paul say about the personnel at McCoy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)