|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Percy?
(a) a yellow cat
(b) a parrot
(c) a canary
(d) a poodle
2. What does Paul say about the personnel at McCoy?
(a) they're on R and R
(b) they're on alert
(c) they've been increased
(d) they are reduced
3. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a code that means war might be starting
(b) a code that means all is well
(c) a saying from Treasure Island
4. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
(a) how they are doing
(b) their birthdays
(c) when they are arriving from Omaha
(d) their social security numbers
5. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
(a) it will keep him from becoming an alcoholic
(b) it leads to a long life
(c) it's good for him
(d) it's unhealthy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Missouri?
2. Where is Randy driving to meet up with his brother Mark?
3. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
4. What are Anthony and Cleo?
5. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)