|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
2. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
3. What embarrasses Moose at the family party?
4. What does Moose's father tease him about?
5. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Choldenko have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What role did 105 play in this plot, and what message do you think the author was trying to send by including him in this plot?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)