Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
2. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
5. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
Essay Topic 1
Why did Moose move to Alcatraz, and what changed in his life due to this move?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Moose and Scout both have similar relationships with their parents, but there are some notable differences. Please compare and contrast these relationships, and explain how they affected the other characters around them.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)