|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is invited to the family party by Mother?
2. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
3. Why are convict balls so rare?
4. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
5. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
2. How does Moose get his convict ball?
3. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
4. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
5. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
6. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
7. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
8. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
9. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
10. What are convict balls?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did Moose move to Alcatraz, and what changed in his life due to this move?
Essay Topic 2
What role did 105 play in this plot, and what message do you think the author was trying to send by including him in this plot?
Essay Topic 3
How did Moose go about trying to fit in, and what affect did this have on his personality?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)