|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
2. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
3. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
4. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
5. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Choldenko have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
How did Natalie's mother try to help her, and what resulted from each of these efforts to help her?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)