|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
2. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
3. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
4. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
5. What does Theresa sneak with her when she goes to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
2. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
3. What does the warden say to the children when he learns of the laundry scheme?
4. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
5. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
6. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
7. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
8. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
9. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
10. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
How did Moose go about trying to fit in, and what affect did this have on his personality?
Essay Topic 3
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters were most affected by this?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)