|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
2. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
5. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
Essay Topic 1
What scheme was Piper trying to run, and why did this have such a big effect on Moose and his life at Alcatraz?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
How did people respond to Natalie's disability, and why do you think there was such a difference in these responses?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)