|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
2. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
3. What is 105?
4. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
5. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
2. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
3. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
4. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
5. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
6. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
7. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
8. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
9. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
10. What does the warden say to the children when he learns of the laundry scheme?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Moose and Scout both have similar relationships with their parents, but there are some notable differences. Please compare and contrast these relationships, and explain how they affected the other characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
How did Natalie's mother try to help her, and what resulted from each of these efforts to help her?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)