|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
2. What does Moose argue about after the party?
3. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
4. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
5. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
2. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
3. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
4. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
5. What are convict balls?
6. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
7. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
8. What is Natalie's interview for?
9. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
10. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the term of a 'convict ball' and what significance it played in this story-line. Where did it appear, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What did Moose do to help Natalie with the struggles she faced in her life, and how did this affect their relationship as brother and sister?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)