|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
2. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
3. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
4. Where does Natalie have an interview?
5. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
2. How does Moose get his convict ball?
3. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
4. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
5. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
6. What are convict balls?
7. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
8. What is Natalie's interview for?
9. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
10. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Moose go about trying to fit in, and what affect did this have on his personality?
Essay Topic 2
Why did Moose move to Alcatraz, and what changed in his life due to this move?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)