|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
4. How did Natalie find 105?
5. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
2. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
3. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
4. What is Natalie's interview for?
5. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
6. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
7. How does Moose get his convict ball?
8. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
9. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
10. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
How were the roles of women different in the time of this book than they are now, and how did the theme of gender roles present itself in the text?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)