|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Natalie have an interview?
2. What is 105?
3. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
4. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
5. What day are the baseball games changed to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
2. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
3. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
4. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
5. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
6. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
7. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
8. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
9. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
10. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What directions did Moose get from the warden, and what was so ironic in these instructions?
Essay Topic 2
What did Moose do to help Natalie with the struggles she faced in her life, and how did this affect their relationship as brother and sister?
Essay Topic 3
How did Natalie's mother try to help her, and what resulted from each of these efforts to help her?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)