Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
2. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
5. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
What role did 105 play in this plot, and what message do you think the author was trying to send by including him in this plot?
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Choldenko have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)