|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
2. How did Natalie find 105?
3. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
4. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
5. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
Essay Topic 1
How were the roles of women different in the time of this book than they are now, and how did the theme of gender roles present itself in the text?
Essay Topic 2
There were many different symbols present in this book. What were these symbols, and how did their presence alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)