|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
2. What is Moose's last name?
3. What is Piper's father's job?
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
5. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
2. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
3. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
4. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
5. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
6. What is the box of buttons for?
7. What does Moose think about Natalie's new school and why?
8. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
9. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
10. What favor does Moose ask of Scout, and what is his response?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did the relationship between Piper and Moose change throughout the course of the plot, and how did these changes affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
There were many different symbols present in this book. What were these symbols, and how did their presence alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)