|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
2. What is special about Annie?
3. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
4. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
5. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Moose's plan to get Natalie into the school?
2. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
3. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
4. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
5. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
6. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
7. What does Moose learn on his last day of school?
8. How does Moose get his convict ball?
9. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
10. Why does Natalie's therapist think Natalie was not accepted?
Essay Topic 1
What scheme was Piper trying to run, and why did this have such a big effect on Moose and his life at Alcatraz?
Essay Topic 2
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the term of a 'convict ball' and what significance it played in this story-line. Where did it appear, and which characters were most affected by it?
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)