|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper give her oral report about?
2. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
3. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
5. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
2. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
3. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
4. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
5. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
6. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
7. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
8. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
9. What is Alcatraz?
10. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did the relationship between Piper and Moose change throughout the course of the plot, and how did these changes affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
What did Moose do to help Natalie with the struggles she faced in her life, and how did this affect their relationship as brother and sister?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)