|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
2. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
3. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
4. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
5. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
2. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
3. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
4. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
5. What lie does Mother tell about Natalie, and why?
6. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
7. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
8. What is the box of buttons for?
9. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
10. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
What role did 105 play in this plot, and what message do you think the author was trying to send by including him in this plot?
Essay Topic 3
What directions did Moose get from the warden, and what was so ironic in these instructions?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)