Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
2. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
3. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
4. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
5. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
2. What does Moose hope to find outside of where the convicts play ball?
3. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
4. What does Moose at the last day of school, and what does it mean?
5. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
6. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
7. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
8. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
9. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
10. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
Essay Topic 1
There were many different symbols present in this book. What were these symbols, and how did their presence alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
How did Moose go about trying to fit in, and what affect did this have on his personality?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)