|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
2. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
3. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She shares her toys.
(b) She sings with the guests.
(c) She tells a joke.
(d) She invites someone.
4. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Mrs. Capone.
5. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She starts singing.
(c) She turns around and walks away.
(d) She sends the kids away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
2. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
3. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
4. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
5. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
2. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
3. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
4. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
5. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
6. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
7. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
8. What is Natalie's interview for?
9. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
10. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)