|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They do chores.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They play on the dock.
(d) They give back the nickels.
2. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She has no reading skills.
(b) She is autistic.
(c) She is older than 12.
(d) She was not born in California.
3. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
(a) Tracking her improvement.
(b) Finding new schools.
(c) Teaching her at home.
(d) Lying about her age.
4. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
5. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Ignoring Moose.
(b) Decorating the apartment.
(c) Coming home late.
(d) Spending money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
2. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
3. What does Moose argue about after the party?
4. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
5. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)