|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(b) She is still sick.
(c) She is tired from her tantrum.
(d) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
2. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They give back the nickels.
(b) They play on the dock.
(c) They do chores.
(d) They write apology letters.
3. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
4. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She tells a joke.
(b) She sings with the guests.
(c) She invites someone.
(d) She shares her toys.
5. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
Short Answer Questions
1. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
2. Who does Scout spend a lot of his spare time with?
3. What does Moose's father tease him about?
4. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
5. What is startling to Moose about 105?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
2. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
3. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
4. What are convict balls?
5. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
6. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
7. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
8. How does Moose get his convict ball?
9. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
10. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)