|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) She is still sick.
(b) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(c) She is tired from her tantrum.
(d) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
2. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) A comment from a neighbor.
(b) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(c) Father taking Moose's side.
(d) Stress about the interview.
3. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
4. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
5. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Natalie find 105?
2. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
3. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
4. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
2. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
3. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
4. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
5. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
6. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
7. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
8. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
9. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
10. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)