|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) No more laundry service.
(b) Extra chores.
(c) The loss of their father's job.
(d) Stricter rules.
2. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
(a) His birth.
(b) A bump on the head.
(c) His mother's smoking.
(d) The air quality.
3. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The gate.
(b) The door.
(c) The fence.
(d) The bridge.
4. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
(b) She gets sick.
(c) He has homework.
(d) She embarrasses him.
5. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
(b) Losing Natalie's buttons.
(c) Getting a bad grade in school.
(d) Watching the inmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
2. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
3. What does Moose argue about after the party?
4. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
5. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
2. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
3. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
4. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
5. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
6. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
7. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
8. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
9. How does Moose get his convict ball?
10. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)