|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
(a) Teaching her at home.
(b) Tracking her improvement.
(c) Lying about her age.
(d) Finding new schools.
2. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
(a) Natalie has an interview.
(b) Natalie is 16.
(c) Natalie is sick.
(d) Natalie is autistic.
3. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(b) Mrs. Capone.
(d) Al Capone.
4. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
(a) His birth.
(b) The air quality.
(c) His mother's smoking.
(d) A bump on the head.
5. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She turns around and walks away.
(b) She starts singing.
(c) She sends the kids away.
(d) She calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
2. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
3. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
4. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
5. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
2. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
3. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
4. How does Moose get his convict ball?
5. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
6. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
7. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
8. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
9. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
10. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)