|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Natalie asks for him.
(c) Mother asks for him.
(d) His sister comes.
2. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
3. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
(a) Under the bridge.
(b) In Natalie's room.
(c) From 105.
(d) Wedged in the gate.
4. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Baseball championships start.
(b) Piper tries to kiss him.
(c) Another English project is announced.
(d) Moose gives him the ball.
5. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
2. What is startling to Moose about 105?
3. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
4. What surprising thing does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz do?
5. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
2. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
3. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
4. What are convict balls?
5. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
6. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
7. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
8. How does Moose get his convict ball?
9. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
10. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)