|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
(a) Make her food.
(b) Teach her to read.
(c) Help her pack.
(d) Keep her calm.
2. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
(a) She freezes.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She screams and kicks.
(d) She vomits.
3. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Losing Natalie's buttons.
(b) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
(c) Getting a bad grade in school.
(d) Watching the inmates.
4. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What does Moose argue about after the party?
(a) Natalie's age.
(b) His bed time.
(c) Natalie's clothing.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
2. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
3. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
4. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
5. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
2. What is Natalie's interview for?
3. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
4. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
5. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
6. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
7. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
8. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
9. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
10. What are convict balls?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)