|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
(a) Scout's mother.
(b) The warden.
(c) Moose's father.
(d) Theresa's father.
2. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(b) Father taking Moose's side.
(c) A comment from a neighbor.
(d) Stress about the interview.
3. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The gate.
(b) The fence.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The door.
4. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She sends the kids away.
(c) She starts singing.
(d) She turns around and walks away.
5. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His mother has piano lessons.
(b) His chores have to be done that day.
(c) His father doesn't want him out late.
(d) His sister has appointments at that time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
2. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
3. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
4. Why are convict balls so rare?
5. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
2. What is Natalie's interview for?
3. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
4. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
5. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
6. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
7. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
8. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
9. How does Moose get his convict ball?
10. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)