|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theresa sneak with her when she goes to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her camera.
(c) Her notebook.
(d) Her backpack.
2. What is 105?
(a) A button.
(b) A bird.
(c) A convict.
(d) A door.
3. What is startling to Moose about 105?
(a) The value of it.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) The smell of it.
(d) The kindness.
4. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The President.
(b) Al Capone's mother.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
5. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Fixes some wiring.
(b) Mails the bills.
(c) Plays catch.
(d) Drinks a beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
2. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
3. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
4. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
5. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
2. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
3. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
4. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
5. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
6. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
7. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
8. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
9. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
10. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)