|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
(a) Scout's mother.
(b) The warden.
(c) Theresa's father.
(d) Moose's father.
2. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She is autistic.
(b) She was not born in California.
(c) She has no reading skills.
(d) She is older than 12.
3. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
(a) Moose lies to him.
(b) Moose chooses Piper over Scout.
(c) Moose refuses to get him a ball.
(d) Moose can't play baseball.
4. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A magazine.
(b) The encyclopedia.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A pamphlet.
5. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(a) Play baseball.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Race each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
2. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
3. How did Natalie find 105?
4. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
5. What is startling to Moose about 105?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
2. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
3. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
4. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
5. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
6. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
7. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
8. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
9. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
10. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)