|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose argue about after the party?
(a) His grades.
(b) His bed time.
(c) Natalie's clothing.
(d) Natalie's age.
2. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She sings with the guests.
(b) She invites someone.
(c) She tells a joke.
(d) She shares her toys.
3. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
4. What surprising thing does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Yell at the patrons.
(c) Sing a baby to sleep.
(d) Take off her strange shoes.
5. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(b) Night terrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
2. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
3. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
4. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
5. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
2. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
3. What is Natalie's interview for?
4. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
5. What does the warden say to the children when he learns of the laundry scheme?
6. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
7. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
8. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
9. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
10. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)