|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(b) One of the students complained.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) The pile of nickels was found.
2. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) The loss of their father's job.
(b) Extra chores.
(c) No more laundry service.
(d) Stricter rules.
3. What embarrasses Moose at the family party?
(a) Natalie's behavior.
(b) The candles on the cake.
(c) His father's teasing.
(d) Piper holds his hand.
4. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Veteran's Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Natalie's birthday.
5. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Piper tries to kiss him.
(b) Baseball championships start.
(c) Moose gives him the ball.
(d) Another English project is announced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
2. Who does Scout spend a lot of his spare time with?
3. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
4. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
5. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
2. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
3. What are convict balls?
4. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
5. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
6. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
7. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
8. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
9. How does Moose get his convict ball?
10. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)