|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(b) A comment from a neighbor.
(c) Stress about the interview.
(d) Father taking Moose's side.
2. What does Theresa sneak with her when she goes to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her camera.
(c) Her backpack.
(d) Her notebook.
3. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
(a) They are worth a lot of money.
(b) His dad wants one for Christmas.
(c) Scout wants one.
(d) He is the only Alcatraz kid without one.
4. What day are the baseball games changed to?
5. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
(a) From 105.
(b) Wedged in the gate.
(c) In Natalie's room.
(d) Under the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. What does Moose argue about after the party?
4. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
5. What does Moose's father tease him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
2. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
3. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
4. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
5. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
6. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
7. What are convict balls?
8. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
9. What does the warden say to the children when he learns of the laundry scheme?
10. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)