|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scout spend a lot of his spare time with?
2. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) She gets sick.
(b) He has homework.
(c) She embarrasses him.
(d) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
3. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The fence.
(b) The door.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The gate.
4. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
(a) Natalie has an interview.
(b) Natalie is 16.
(c) Natalie is autistic.
(d) Natalie is sick.
5. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
2. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
3. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
4. Why are convict balls so rare?
5. What is 105?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)