|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
2. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He brushes her hair.
(b) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He wraps her in a rug.
3. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The fence.
(b) The gate.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The door.
4. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Natalie asks for him.
(c) His sister comes.
(d) Mother asks for him.
5. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(b) Mrs. Capone.
(d) Al Capone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
2. What embarrasses Moose at the family party?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)