|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scout spend a lot of his spare time with?
2. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) Stress about the interview.
(b) A comment from a neighbor.
(c) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(d) Father taking Moose's side.
3. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) An asylum.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A school.
4. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
(b) Losing Natalie's buttons.
(c) Getting a bad grade in school.
(d) Watching the inmates.
5. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They give back the nickels.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They do chores.
(d) They play on the dock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
2. How did Natalie find 105?
3. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
4. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
5. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
2. How does Moose get his convict ball?
3. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
4. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
5. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
6. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
7. What does the warden say to the children when he learns of the laundry scheme?
8. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
9. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
10. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)