|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Ignoring Moose.
(b) Decorating the apartment.
(c) Spending money.
(d) Coming home late.
2. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
(a) Tracking her improvement.
(b) Lying about her age.
(c) Teaching her at home.
(d) Finding new schools.
3. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The warden's office.
(b) The boat.
(c) The train.
(d) The recreation room.
4. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
(a) Scout wants one.
(b) His dad wants one for Christmas.
(c) He is the only Alcatraz kid without one.
(d) They are worth a lot of money.
5. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The fence.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The door.
(d) The gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
2. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
3. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
4. How is Moose punished by his father?
5. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
2. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
3. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
4. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
5. What is Natalie's interview for?
6. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
7. How does Moose get his convict ball?
8. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
9. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
10. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)