|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(b) There they are.
(d) All alone.
2. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) Their clothes were ruined.
(b) It took too long.
(c) The clothes small funny.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
3. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(a) Night terrors.
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Mails the bills.
(b) Plays catch.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Fixes some wiring.
5. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
(a) They are knocked over.
(b) They are burried.
(c) They are stolen.
(d) They blow away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. How is Moose punished by his father?
4. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
5. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)