|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(b) Counting buttons.
(d) Petting a cat.
2. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) She is tired from her tantrum.
(b) She is still sick.
(c) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(d) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
3. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(c) There they are.
(d) All alone.
4. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
5. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
2. Where does Natalie have an interview?
3. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
4. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
5. What does Moose's father tease him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are convict balls?
2. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
3. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
4. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
5. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
6. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
7. What is Natalie's interview for?
8. Why does Moose's father get angry and take away his baseball?
9. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
10. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)