|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) An asylum.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A school.
2. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(b) Play baseball.
(c) Race each other.
(d) Sing songs.
3. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
4. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(b) A comment from a neighbor.
(c) Stress about the interview.
(d) Father taking Moose's side.
5. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
(a) Lying about her age.
(b) Finding new schools.
(c) Tracking her improvement.
(d) Teaching her at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
2. Why are convict balls so rare?
3. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
4. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
5. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Moose so obsessed with getting a convict ball?
2. Why does Moose get embarrassed at Natalie's party?
3. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
4. What alarming question does Moose ask his father about Natalie, and what is the response to this?
5. What are convict balls?
6. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
7. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
8. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
9. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
10. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)