|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She has no reading skills.
(b) She was not born in California.
(c) She is older than 12.
(d) She is autistic.
2. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
3. What is 105?
(a) A convict.
(b) A bird.
(c) A door.
(d) A button.
4. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(a) All alone.
(c) There they are.
5. What does Theresa sneak with her when she goes to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) Her camera.
(b) Her notebook.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day are the baseball games changed to?
2. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
3. How did Natalie find 105?
4. What does Moose's father tease him about?
5. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Moose tell Piper after the party?
2. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
3. What is Natalie's interview for?
4. What does Moose over hear his parents arguing about?
5. How do Moose and Scout get over their fight about the game night?
6. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
7. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
8. How does Moose get his convict ball?
9. What does Mrs. Capone do on the boat that is so surprising?
10. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)