|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose's father's new job?
(c) Doctor's assistant.
2. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A shirt washed by Capone.
(b) A play date.
(c) A convict ball.
(d) A study partner.
3. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
4. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
(b) It is his first day.
(c) He hates his haircut.
(d) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
5. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Do her homework.
(b) Clean her house.
(c) Help with her laundry scheme.
(d) Join her team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
2. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
3. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
4. Where does Moose meet Piper?
5. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
2. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
3. What lie does Mother tell about Natalie, and why?
4. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
5. What warning does the warden give Moose in their meeting?
6. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
7. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
8. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
9. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
10. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)