|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A museum.
(b) A school.
(c) A prison.
(d) A ship.
2. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
(a) To teach him the rules of soccer.
(b) To study with him.
(c) To change the day of baseball practice.
(d) To give him a ride to school.
3. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
4. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Moose's sister.
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Her father.
5. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) He answers the phone.
(b) His mother is out.
(c) All of these.
(d) His father is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
2. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
3. What is special about Annie?
4. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
5. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
2. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
3. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
4. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
5. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
6. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
7. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
8. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
9. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
10. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)