|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Natalie meet with her therapist?
(a) The recreation room.
(b) The apartment.
(c) The school.
(d) The park.
2. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
(a) His grades.
(b) The warden.
(c) His new job.
3. Who embarrassed Moose on his first day of school?
(a) His mother.
(d) The teacher.
4. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) It is his first day.
(b) He hates his haircut.
(c) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
(d) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
5. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
2. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
3. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
4. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
5. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
2. Who does Moose call after Natalie's interview, and what does he say?
3. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
4. How does Mother respond to Natalie's refusal?
5. What is wrong with Natalie?
6. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
7. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
8. Why does Natalie's therapist think Natalie was not accepted?
9. What is Natalie's interview for?
10. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)