|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(c) The trolley.
2. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
3. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
4. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She is mentally challenged.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is easily scared.
5. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
(a) Put shoes on.
(b) Get dressed.
(c) Ask her mother.
(d) Find a shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
2. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
3. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
4. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
5. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets agitated after meeting Piper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Moose asked to do the day before Natalie's interview, and why?
2. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
3. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
4. What complaints do kids have when they get their laundry back from Piper?
5. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
6. What lie does Mother tell about Natalie, and why?
7. What is Natalie's interview for?
8. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
9. What is Moose's plan to get Natalie into the school?
10. What surprises Moose about the argument he has after the party?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)