|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
(a) He has to go to school.
(b) His father has to work.
(c) His boxes haven't come yet.
(d) He doesn't get his own room.
2. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is not ready.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too sick.
3. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
(a) Because her clothes are all dirty.
(b) Because it is hot.
(c) Because her clothes are all too small.
(d) Because Moose is in his swim trunks.
4. How old is Natalie in reality?
5. What does Moose like to play with his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moose meet Scout?
2. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
3. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
4. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
5. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
2. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
3. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
4. What does Moose think about Natalie's new school and why?
5. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
6. What is wrong with Natalie?
7. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
8. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
9. What warning does the warden give Moose in their meeting?
10. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)