|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Baseball practice.
(b) Time with his father.
(c) Therapist appointments.
(d) His bedroom.
2. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Get off the boat.
(b) Open her eyes.
(c) Speak to people.
(d) Stop dancing.
3. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Christmas vacation.
(c) Summer plans.
(d) Their family.
4. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
(a) The warden.
(b) His new job.
(c) His grades.
5. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose's father's new job?
2. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
3. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
4. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
5. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
2. What is wrong with Natalie?
3. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
4. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
5. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
6. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
7. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
8. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
9. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
10. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)