|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose's real name?
2. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) The laundromat.
(b) Piper's school projects.
(c) The schedule.
(d) A new garden.
3. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(b) Her father.
(c) Moose's sister.
(d) Al Capone.
4. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
5. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
(a) The warden.
(c) His new job.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
3. What does Moose like to play with his father?
4. What is Mother having her hair done for?
5. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
2. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
3. What is surprising to Moose about Annie?
4. What favor does Moose ask of Scout, and what is his response?
5. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
6. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
7. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
8. What does Moose hope to find outside of where the convicts play ball?
9. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
10. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)