|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(b) Tour guide.
2. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She threw a fit.
(b) She fell down.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She couldn't pass her tests.
3. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
4. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She is younger than him.
(c) She is accepting of Natalie.
(d) She is good at sports.
5. Who shows Moose around the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose's father's new job?
2. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
4. What kind of house does the warden live in?
5. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
Short Essay Questions
1. What favor does Moose ask of Scout, and what is his response?
2. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
3. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
4. What is the box of buttons for?
5. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
6. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
7. How does Moose do in his first baseball game with his new schoolmates?
8. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
9. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
10. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)