|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who embarrassed Moose on his first day of school?
(a) His mother.
(c) The teacher.
2. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
(b) She gets her mom to help her.
(c) She asks her father.
(d) She puts laundry on other bags.
3. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
(b) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(c) She threatens to get his house switched.
(d) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
4. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
5. What does Moose not like about the person who shows him around the island?
(a) She is bossy,
(b) She is nosy.
(c) She is loud.
(d) She is boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
2. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
4. What is Moose's real name?
5. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
2. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
3. What does Moose think about Natalie's new school and why?
4. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
5. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
6. What is Alcatraz?
7. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
8. How does Moose do in his first baseball game with his new schoolmates?
9. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
10. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)