|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(a) Al Capone.
2. How old is Natalie in reality?
3. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
4. Which inmate is the most famous on the island?
(a) Baby Face Nelson.
(b) Bugsy Segal.
(c) Al Capone.
5. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
(a) The warden.
(c) His new job.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
2. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
3. Why does Mother teach lessons?
4. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
5. What is Piper's father's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
2. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
3. How does Moose do in his first baseball game with his new schoolmates?
4. What favor does Moose ask of Scout, and what is his response?
5. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
6. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
7. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
8. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
9. What is Alcatraz?
10. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)