|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
(a) To teach him the rules of soccer.
(b) To study with him.
(c) To change the day of baseball practice.
(d) To give him a ride to school.
2. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
(a) Their family.
(b) Summer plans.
(c) Al Capone.
(d) Christmas vacation.
3. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(c) The trolley.
4. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
(a) His shoes are made fun of.
(b) He is asked if he was held back.
(c) He is asked about Alcatraz.
(d) He has a bad hair cut.
5. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His life.
(b) His father.
(c) The prisoners.
(d) The rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
2. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
3. What does Piper charge for her services?
4. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
5. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Natalie?
2. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
3. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
4. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
5. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
6. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
7. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
8. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
9. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
10. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)