|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
(a) Put shoes on.
(b) Find a shirt.
(c) Get dressed.
(d) Ask her mother.
2. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
(b) She asks her father.
(c) She puts laundry on other bags.
(d) She gets her mom to help her.
3. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He comes to visit.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He calls him.
(d) He sends a telegram.
4. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
(c) The Warden.
5. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Clean her house.
(b) Do her homework.
(c) Help with her laundry scheme.
(d) Join her team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
2. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
3. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
4. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
5. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Natalie have to come home from school?
2. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
3. How does Moose do in his first baseball game with his new schoolmates?
4. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
5. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
6. What does Moose do on his first night in his new home, and why?
7. What is wrong with Natalie?
8. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
9. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
10. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)