|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She fell down.
(b) She threw a fit.
(c) She couldn't pass her tests.
(d) She got sick.
2. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
3. What does Piper charge for her services?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A dime.
(d) A nickel.
4. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A song is sung.
(b) A book index is read wrong.
(c) The birds are mimiced.
(d) The trees are counted.
5. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
2. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
3. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
4. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
5. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What warning does the warden give Moose in their meeting?
2. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
3. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
4. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
5. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
6. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
7. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
8. What does Moose think about Natalie's new school and why?
9. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
10. What lie does Mother tell about Natalie, and why?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)