|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the inmates play ball?
(a) On the shore.
(b) In the entry hall.
(c) By the gates.
(d) In the cafeteria.
2. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(a) Tour guide.
3. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(b) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(c) She threatens to get his house switched.
(d) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
4. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
(b) She gets her mom to help her.
(c) She asks her father.
(d) She puts laundry on other bags.
5. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A boat.
(b) A trolley.
(c) A bus.
(d) A taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
2. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
3. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
4. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
5. What is Moose's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising to Moose about Annie?
2. What is Alcatraz?
3. What is Moose's plan to get Natalie into the school?
4. Why is Moose unable to go to the baseball games when Scout changes the day?
5. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
6. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
7. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
8. What does Moose have an argument about after the party?
9. Who does Moose call after Natalie's interview, and what does he say?
10. How does the warden find out about the laundry scheme?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)