Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
2. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(c) Al Capone.
3. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The empty fields.
(b) The city park.
(c) The parade grounds.
(d) The recreation hall.
4. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
5. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
2. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
3. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
5. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moose put his family in danger while searching for a convict ball?
2. What does Moose hope to find outside of where the convicts play ball?
3. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
4. What does Moose at the last day of school, and what does it mean?
5. What does Piper want to do with Moose's convict ball?
6. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
7. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
8. What makes Scout stop talking to Piper so much?
9. What happens to Natalie's buttons?
10. What makes Moose thing that Natalie might not be safe on Alcatraz?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)