|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her nephew.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is her brother.
2. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(b) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(c) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
(d) She threatens to get his house switched.
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Speak to people.
(b) Get off the boat.
(c) Open her eyes.
(d) Stop dancing.
4. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(b) His mother.
(d) Natalie's therapist.
5. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
2. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
3. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
5. What is Moose's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moose go to Alcatraz?
2. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
3. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
4. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
5. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
6. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
7. How does Moose do in his first baseball game with his new schoolmates?
8. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
9. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
10. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)