|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
(a) Her baby books.
(b) Her button box.
(c) Her old clothing.
(d) Her hair brush.
2. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(b) She threatens to get his house switched.
(c) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(d) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
3. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
4. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
5. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She forgets.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose's father's new job?
2. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
3. Where does Natalie meet with her therapist?
4. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
5. What does Moose not like about the person who shows him around the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moose like about Theresa when they first meet?
2. What is the box of buttons for?
3. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
4. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
5. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
6. What is wrong with Natalie?
7. What is surprising to Moose about Annie?
8. What warning does the warden give Moose in their meeting?
9. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
10. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)