|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Baseball practice.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) Time with his father.
(d) Therapist appointments.
2. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
3. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
(a) Personal tutors.
(b) All of these.
(c) A special diet.
(d) Special schools.
5. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She can stare without blinking.
(b) She memorizes things.
(c) She can mimic voices.
(d) She can count things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose's father's new job?
2. What does Moose like to play with his father?
3. What is Moose's real name?
4. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
5. What does Piper give her oral report about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
2. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
3. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
4. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
5. What does Moose want to talk about while playing catch with his father, and how does his father react?
6. What does Piper do when she first meets Moose?
7. What is surprising to Moose about Annie?
8. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
9. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
10. What is Alcatraz?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)