|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) The prisoners.
(b) His father.
(c) The rules.
(d) His life.
2. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(b) His mother.
(c) Natalie's therapist.
3. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is younger than him.
(b) She is good at sports.
(c) She is accepting of Natalie.
(d) She is pretty.
4. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
5. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
2. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets agitated after meeting Piper?
4. What is Piper's father's job?
5. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
2. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
3. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
4. What embarrasses Moose on his first day of school?
5. What favor does Moose ask of Scout, and what is his response?
6. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
7. What made Mrs. Capone so upset as she was going to Alcatraz?
8. Why does Moose have to stop going to the baseball games?
9. What are convict balls?
10. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)