|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
2. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Cooked breakfast.
(b) Watched cartoons.
(c) Read a story.
(d) Went for a walk.
3. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
4. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
(a) Have a tantrum.
(b) Run away.
(c) Count things.
(d) Throw up.
5. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper give her oral report about?
2. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
3. Which inmate is the most famous on the island?
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
5. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Moose joins Piper in spying on the inmates after their workday?
2. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
3. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
4. What is surprising to Moose about Annie?
5. What frustrates Moose on his first morning in his new home, and why?
6. What does Piper pressure Moose to do when she interrupts his first meeting with Jimmy?
7. How does Piper plan to make money off of the kids at her new school?
8. What does Natalie's therapist say about the box of buttons, and why?
9. What warning does the warden give Moose in their meeting?
10. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)