Mid-Book Test (up to Part 1: Chapters 16-20)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What day are the baseball games changed to?
2. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
3. How old is Natalie in reality?
4. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
a) Because it is hot.
b) Because Moose is in his swim trunks.
c) Because her clothes are all dirty.
d) Because her clothes are all too small.
5. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
a) She got sick.
b) She threw a fit.
c) She fell down.
d) She couldn't pass...
This section contains 803 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)