|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mother having her hair done for?
(a) A reunion.
(b) A picture.
(c) A ball.
(d) A party.
2. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(d) Al Capone.
3. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She forgets.
(c) All of these.
(d) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
4. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
(a) He isn't supposed to talk to Piper.
(b) He took Natalie with her.
(c) He is not wearing a jacket.
(d) He didn't tell her where he was going.
5. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
2. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
3. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
5. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Moose's mom want to move so badly?
2. What advice is given Mother when Natalie is sent home from school?
3. What has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
4. What did most people tell Mother to do when Natalie first started having problems?
5. What warning does the warden give Moose in their meeting?
6. What is the box of buttons for?
7. What favor does the warden ask of Moose in their meeting?
8. What is wrong with Natalie?
9. Why does Natalie start spending more time with Moose after working with her therapist?
10. How does Natalie's family get her to school?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)