|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(a) Night terrors.
2. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
3. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(c) All alone.
(d) There they are.
4. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
5. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) She gets sick.
(b) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
(c) She embarrasses him.
(d) He has homework.
6. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She invites someone.
(b) She tells a joke.
(c) She shares her toys.
(d) She sings with the guests.
7. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
(a) To make curfew.
(b) To talk to his father.
(c) To call Scout.
(d) To get her away from 105.
8. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
(a) They are knocked over.
(b) They blow away.
(c) They are stolen.
(d) They are burried.
9. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
10. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
11. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) The pile of nickels was found.
(b) One of the mother's complained.
(c) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(d) One of the students complained.
12. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The warden's office.
(b) The boat.
(c) The train.
(d) The recreation room.
13. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The door.
(b) The gate.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The fence.
14. What does Moose argue about after the party?
(a) His bed time.
(b) Natalie's age.
(c) Natalie's clothing.
(d) His grades.
15. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
(b) She is still sick.
(c) She is tired from her tantrum.
(d) Her medication makes her sleepy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
2. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
3. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
4. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
5. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)