|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the students complained.
(b) The pile of nickels was found.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
2. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
(a) The warden.
(b) Theresa's father.
(c) Moose's father.
(d) Scout's mother.
3. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
4. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(b) He collects nickels.
(c) He lies to the warden about it.
(d) He puts some laundry in his order.
6. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(a) Mrs. Capone.
(d) Al Capone.
7. Who is invited to the family party by Mother?
8. How did Natalie find 105?
(a) He came to her house.
(b) She searched for numbers.
(c) She went under the bridge.
(d) Moose left her alone.
9. What day are the baseball games changed to?
10. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
11. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
12. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
13. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Getting a bad grade in school.
(b) Watching the inmates.
(c) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
(d) Losing Natalie's buttons.
14. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
(a) Under the bridge.
(b) From 105.
(c) In Natalie's room.
(d) Wedged in the gate.
15. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The President.
(b) Al Capone's mother.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
2. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
3. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
4. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
5. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)