|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprising thing does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Yell at the patrons.
(c) Sing a baby to sleep.
(d) Take off her strange shoes.
2. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) He has homework.
(b) She embarrasses him.
(c) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
(d) She gets sick.
3. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
(a) She freezes.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She screams and kicks.
4. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
5. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He brushes her hair.
(b) He wraps her in a rug.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
6. What day are the baseball games changed to?
7. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
(a) Veteran's Day.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Natalie's birthday.
8. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
9. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
(a) It went well.
(b) It was scary.
(c) It was hard to concentrate.
(d) It was terrible.
10. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(a) Petting a cat.
(c) Counting buttons.
11. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
12. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
(a) Moose can't play baseball.
(b) Moose lies to him.
(c) Moose refuses to get him a ball.
(d) Moose chooses Piper over Scout.
13. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
(a) His sister comes.
(b) Natalie asks for him.
(c) Mother asks for him.
(d) All of the above.
14. What is 105?
(a) A convict.
(b) A door.
(c) A bird.
(d) A button.
15. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
2. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
3. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
4. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
5. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)