|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) The clothes small funny.
(b) Their clothes were ruined.
(c) It took too long.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
2. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(c) Night terrors.
3. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They work on an English project together.
(b) They go shopping together.
(c) They sing a song together.
(d) They play catch at Alcatraz.
4. How did Natalie find 105?
(a) Moose left her alone.
(b) He came to her house.
(c) She went under the bridge.
(d) She searched for numbers.
5. What does Moose's father tease him about?
(a) The way he eats.
(b) His bad grades.
(c) His attention to Natalie.
(d) All the girls in his life.
6. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Mrs. Capone.
7. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) He has homework.
(b) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
(c) She gets sick.
(d) She embarrasses him.
8. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(a) Counting buttons.
(d) Petting a cat.
9. How is Moose punished by his father?
(a) His allowance is taken away.
(b) His baseball gear is taken away.
(c) He gets extra chores.
(d) He is grounded.
10. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They give back the nickels.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They play on the dock.
(d) They do chores.
11. What day are the baseball games changed to?
12. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
13. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His father doesn't want him out late.
(b) His mother has piano lessons.
(c) His sister has appointments at that time.
(d) His chores have to be done that day.
14. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He wraps her in a rug.
(c) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(d) He brushes her hair.
15. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is startling to Moose about 105?
2. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
3. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
4. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
5. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)