|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is startling to Moose about 105?
(a) The value of it.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) The smell of it.
(d) The kindness.
2. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
3. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
(a) His sister comes.
(b) Mother asks for him.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Natalie asks for him.
4. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
5. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
(a) Natalie is autistic.
(b) Natalie is sick.
(c) Natalie is 16.
(d) Natalie has an interview.
6. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Natalie's birthday.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Veteran's Day.
7. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
8. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
(a) She screams and kicks.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She freezes.
(d) She vomits.
9. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the mother's complained.
(b) The pile of nickels was found.
(c) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(d) One of the students complained.
10. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Fixes some wiring.
(b) Plays catch.
(c) Mails the bills.
(d) Drinks a beer.
11. What embarrasses Moose at the family party?
(a) His father's teasing.
(b) Piper holds his hand.
(c) The candles on the cake.
(d) Natalie's behavior.
12. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She invites someone.
(b) She shares her toys.
(c) She tells a joke.
(d) She sings with the guests.
13. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
(a) Teach her to read.
(b) Help her pack.
(c) Make her food.
(d) Keep her calm.
14. What is 105?
(a) A bird.
(b) A button.
(c) A convict.
(d) A door.
15. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
(a) They are worth a lot of money.
(b) His dad wants one for Christmas.
(c) Scout wants one.
(d) He is the only Alcatraz kid without one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
2. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
3. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
4. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)