|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Moose gives him the ball.
(b) Piper tries to kiss him.
(c) Baseball championships start.
(d) Another English project is announced.
2. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
(a) Moose's father.
(b) The warden.
(c) Theresa's father.
(d) Scout's mother.
3. How did Natalie find 105?
(a) She searched for numbers.
(b) Moose left her alone.
(c) She went under the bridge.
(d) He came to her house.
4. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
5. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They give back the nickels.
(b) They do chores.
(c) They write apology letters.
(d) They play on the dock.
6. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
7. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
(b) The President.
(c) Al Capone's mother.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
8. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She invites someone.
(b) She sings with the guests.
(c) She shares her toys.
(d) She tells a joke.
9. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
(a) To get her away from 105.
(b) To call Scout.
(c) To talk to his father.
(d) To make curfew.
10. Who is invited to the family party by Mother?
11. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
12. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) She is tired from her tantrum.
(b) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
(c) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(d) She is still sick.
13. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Fixes some wiring.
(b) Plays catch.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Mails the bills.
14. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
15. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He puts some laundry in his order.
(b) He collects nickels.
(c) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(d) He lies to the warden about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
2. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
3. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
4. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
5. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)