|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(b) Night terrors.
2. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
3. What surprising thing does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Take off her strange shoes.
(c) Sing a baby to sleep.
(d) Yell at the patrons.
4. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(a) Race each other.
(b) Sing songs.
(d) Play baseball.
5. What does Moose's father tease him about?
(a) All the girls in his life.
(b) His bad grades.
(c) His attention to Natalie.
(d) The way he eats.
6. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She sends the kids away.
(b) She turns around and walks away.
(c) She starts singing.
(d) She calls the police.
7. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An asylum.
(d) A restaurant.
8. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
(a) It was scary.
(b) It was terrible.
(c) It went well.
(d) It was hard to concentrate.
9. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
(a) Veteran's Day.
(b) Natalie's birthday.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
10. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
11. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The bridge.
(b) The gate.
(c) The fence.
(d) The door.
12. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(b) He brushes her hair.
(c) He wraps her in a rug.
(d) He sings to her.
13. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
14. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) The clothes small funny.
(b) It took too long.
(c) The clothes are just clean.
(d) Their clothes were ruined.
15. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
2. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
3. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
4. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
5. What does Moose argue about after the party?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)