Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She screams and kicks.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She freezes.
2. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Mails the bills.
(b) Fixes some wiring.
(c) Plays catch.
(d) Drinks a beer.
5. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(d) Night terrors.
6. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
7. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
(a) It was scary.
(b) It was terrible.
(c) It went well.
(d) It was hard to concentrate.
8. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
9. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He wraps her in a rug.
(b) He brushes her hair.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
10. How did Natalie find 105?
(a) She searched for numbers.
(b) She went under the bridge.
(c) Moose left her alone.
(d) He came to her house.
11. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(b) The pile of nickels was found.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) One of the students complained.
12. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
13. What embarrasses Moose at the family party?
(a) Natalie's behavior.
(b) Piper holds his hand.
(c) The candles on the cake.
(d) His father's teasing.
14. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) No more laundry service.
(b) Stricter rules.
(c) The loss of their father's job.
(d) Extra chores.
15. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose's father tease him about?
2. What is startling to Moose about 105?
3. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
4. What is 105?
5. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)