|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Getting a bad grade in school.
(b) Losing Natalie's buttons.
(c) Watching the inmates.
(d) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
2. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
3. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The encyclopedia.
(d) A magazine.
4. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
5. What day are the baseball games changed to?
6. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
(a) Moose refuses to get him a ball.
(b) Moose chooses Piper over Scout.
(c) Moose lies to him.
(d) Moose can't play baseball.
7. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
(a) His birth.
(b) A bump on the head.
(c) The air quality.
(d) His mother's smoking.
8. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They go shopping together.
(b) They sing a song together.
(c) They play catch at Alcatraz.
(d) They work on an English project together.
9. What does Moose's father tease him about?
(a) His attention to Natalie.
(b) All the girls in his life.
(c) The way he eats.
(d) His bad grades.
10. What is 105?
(a) A convict.
(b) A button.
(c) A bird.
(d) A door.
11. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
(a) It was scary.
(b) It was hard to concentrate.
(c) It was terrible.
(d) It went well.
12. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She invites someone.
(b) She tells a joke.
(c) She sings with the guests.
(d) She shares her toys.
13. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She sends the kids away.
(c) She turns around and walks away.
(d) She starts singing.
14. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
(a) Under the bridge.
(b) From 105.
(c) Wedged in the gate.
(d) In Natalie's room.
15. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) A school.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
2. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
3. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
4. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
5. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)