|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
2. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(a) All alone.
(d) There they are.
3. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) She embarrasses him.
(b) He has homework.
(c) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
(d) She gets sick.
4. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
5. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Baseball championships start.
(b) Piper tries to kiss him.
(c) Another English project is announced.
(d) Moose gives him the ball.
6. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the students complained.
(b) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(c) The pile of nickels was found.
(d) One of the mother's complained.
7. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) Veteran's Day.
(d) Natalie's birthday.
8. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They write apology letters.
(b) They do chores.
(c) They give back the nickels.
(d) They play on the dock.
9. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She invites someone.
(b) She shares her toys.
(c) She tells a joke.
(d) She sings with the guests.
10. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
11. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(b) He brushes her hair.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He wraps her in a rug.
12. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
(a) They blow away.
(b) They are stolen.
(c) They are burried.
(d) They are knocked over.
13. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
(a) Finding new schools.
(b) Lying about her age.
(c) Teaching her at home.
(d) Tracking her improvement.
14. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(c) Al Capone.
(d) Mrs. Capone.
15. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Spending money.
(b) Ignoring Moose.
(c) Decorating the apartment.
(d) Coming home late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
2. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
5. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)