|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(c) Al Capone.
(d) Mrs. Capone.
2. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
(a) They are stolen.
(b) They are burried.
(c) They blow away.
(d) They are knocked over.
3. What is 105?
(a) A button.
(b) A bird.
(c) A door.
(d) A convict.
4. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
(a) Her seat is given up.
(b) Someone bumos her.
(c) She is talked down to.
(d) She is strip searched.
5. What does Mrs. Mattaman try to do for the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
6. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
7. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) She is tired from her tantrum.
(b) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(c) She is still sick.
(d) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
8. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
9. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The boat.
(b) The train.
(c) The recreation room.
(d) The warden's office.
10. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
11. What day are the baseball games changed to?
12. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
13. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He brushes her hair.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He wraps her in a rug.
(d) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
14. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) She embarrasses him.
(b) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
(c) He has homework.
(d) She gets sick.
15. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She is older than 12.
(b) She was not born in California.
(c) She has no reading skills.
(d) She is autistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
2. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
3. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
4. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
5. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)