|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His sister has appointments at that time.
(b) His chores have to be done that day.
(c) His mother has piano lessons.
(d) His father doesn't want him out late.
2. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Spending money.
(b) Ignoring Moose.
(c) Coming home late.
(d) Decorating the apartment.
3. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
4. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
5. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
6. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Mails the bills.
(b) Drinks a beer.
(c) Plays catch.
(d) Fixes some wiring.
7. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
(a) It was scary.
(b) It was hard to concentrate.
(c) It was terrible.
(d) It went well.
8. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They go shopping together.
(b) They play catch at Alcatraz.
(c) They work on an English project together.
(d) They sing a song together.
9. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The President.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Al Capone's mother.
10. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(b) All alone.
(d) There they are.
11. What does Moose slip under to look for convict balls?
(a) The door.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The fence.
(d) The gate.
12. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
13. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) The loss of their father's job.
(b) Extra chores.
(c) No more laundry service.
(d) Stricter rules.
14. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
15. Who does Scout spend a lot of his spare time with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
2. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
3. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
4. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)