|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
(a) Her seat is given up.
(b) She is strip searched.
(c) Someone bumos her.
(d) She is talked down to.
2. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(b) Mrs. Capone.
(d) Al Capone.
3. What celebrity does Piper say is coming to Alcatraz?
(a) Al Capone's mother.
(c) The President.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
4. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
5. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) An asylum.
(b) A school.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A restaurant.
6. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
(a) They are worth a lot of money.
(b) His dad wants one for Christmas.
(c) He is the only Alcatraz kid without one.
(d) Scout wants one.
7. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
(a) Wedged in the gate.
(b) In Natalie's room.
(c) From 105.
(d) Under the bridge.
8. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Fixes some wiring.
(b) Drinks a beer.
(c) Mails the bills.
(d) Plays catch.
9. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(b) There they are.
(c) All alone.
10. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
(b) Night terrors.
11. What is startling to Moose about 105?
(a) The kindness.
(b) The smell of it.
(c) The value of it.
(d) He thought it was lost.
12. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
(a) St. Patrick's Day.
(b) Natalie's birthday.
(c) Veteran's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
13. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the students complained.
(b) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) The pile of nickels was found.
14. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
15. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
(a) Moose refuses to get him a ball.
(b) Moose can't play baseball.
(c) Moose chooses Piper over Scout.
(d) Moose lies to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
2. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
3. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
4. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
5. What day are the baseball games changed to?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)