|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
(a) His sister comes.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Mother asks for him.
(d) Natalie asks for him.
2. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
(a) She screams and kicks.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She freezes.
(d) She vomits.
3. Who helps Moose look for a ball for Scout?
4. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
5. What does Moose argue about after the party?
(a) His grades.
(b) His bed time.
(c) Natalie's age.
(d) Natalie's clothing.
6. Why are convict balls so rare?
(a) The inmates are out if the ball leaves the walls.
(b) They are cleaned up daily.
(c) Theresa's father collects them.
(d) Piper finds them all.
7. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
(b) Al Capone.
(d) Mrs. Capone.
8. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
(b) There they are.
(d) All alone.
9. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(c) He wraps her in a rug.
(d) He brushes her hair.
10. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
11. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
(a) She shares her toys.
(b) She tells a joke.
(c) She invites someone.
(d) She sings with the guests.
12. What does Moose's father tease him about?
(a) His attention to Natalie.
(b) The way he eats.
(c) All the girls in his life.
(d) His bad grades.
13. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
14. What surprising thing does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz do?
(a) Take off her strange shoes.
(b) Sing a baby to sleep.
(c) Yell at the patrons.
(d) Write a letter.
15. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
2. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
3. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
4. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
5. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)