|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
(a) He didn't tell her where he was going.
(b) He isn't supposed to talk to Piper.
(c) He took Natalie with her.
(d) He is not wearing a jacket.
2. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Clean her house.
(b) Join her team.
(c) Help with her laundry scheme.
(d) Do her homework.
3. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(b) The trolley.
4. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
5. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
(a) He is asked if he was held back.
(b) He is asked about Alcatraz.
(c) He has a bad hair cut.
(d) His shoes are made fun of.
6. What sport does Moose like to play?
7. How old is Natalie in reality?
8. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too sick.
(d) She is not ready.
9. Where will Moose be attending school?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) His house.
(c) A church.
(d) The island.
10. What does Piper charge for her services?
(a) A nickel.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A dime.
(d) A quarter.
11. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) He gets a note.
(b) He gets a phonecall.
(c) He reads the schedule.
(d) His father tells him.
12. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A shirt washed by Capone.
(b) A study partner.
(c) A play date.
(d) A convict ball.
13. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
14. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
(a) He is shorter.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is fatter.
(d) He has glasses.
15. What is Piper's father's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
2. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Moose meet Piper?
4. What does Moose like to play with his father?
5. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)