|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
(b) She asks her father.
(c) She puts laundry on other bags.
(d) She gets her mom to help her.
2. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(a) Tour guide.
3. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
4. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
(a) He isn't supposed to talk to Piper.
(b) He took Natalie with her.
(c) He didn't tell her where he was going.
(d) He is not wearing a jacket.
5. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To be near her family.
(b) To get Natalie into a school.
(c) To be near the ocean.
(d) To take a new job.
6. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Join her team.
(b) Help with her laundry scheme.
(c) Clean her house.
(d) Do her homework.
7. What sport does Moose like to play?
8. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(d) The trolley.
9. What is Mother having her hair done for?
(a) A picture.
(b) A reunion.
(c) A ball.
(d) A party.
10. What is Moose's real name?
11. What is Piper's father's job?
12. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) The laundromat.
(b) Piper's school projects.
(c) A new garden.
(d) The schedule.
13. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A shirt washed by Capone.
(b) A study partner.
(c) A convict ball.
(d) A play date.
14. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) At lunch.
(c) After school.
(d) Before school.
15. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His life.
(b) His father.
(c) The prisoners.
(d) The rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
2. What does Piper give her oral report about?
3. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
4. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
5. What kind of house does the warden live in?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)