|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(c) His mother.
(d) Natalie's therapist.
2. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Went for a walk.
(b) Cooked breakfast.
(c) Read a story.
(d) Watched cartoons.
3. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
(a) He is not wearing a jacket.
(b) He didn't tell her where he was going.
(c) He took Natalie with her.
(d) He isn't supposed to talk to Piper.
4. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) He gets a note.
(b) He gets a phonecall.
(c) He reads the schedule.
(d) His father tells him.
5. How old is Natalie in reality?
6. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is easily scared.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is mentally challenged.
(d) She loves him.
7. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
8. What is Moose's last name?
9. Where will Moose be attending school?
(a) The island.
(b) A church.
(c) His house.
(d) San Francisco.
10. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
(a) Special schools.
(b) Personal tutors.
(c) All of these.
(d) A special diet.
11. Who shows Moose around the island?
12. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
13. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
(a) Because it is hot.
(b) Because her clothes are all dirty.
(c) Because Moose is in his swim trunks.
(d) Because her clothes are all too small.
14. Which inmate is the most famous on the island?
(b) Baby Face Nelson.
(c) Bugsy Segal.
(d) Al Capone.
15. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose's real name?
2. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
3. Where does Moose meet Piper?
4. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
5. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)