Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
2. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(c) Al Capone.
3. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The empty fields.
(b) The city park.
(c) The parade grounds.
(d) The recreation hall.
4. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
5. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
6. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
7. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A play date.
(b) A shirt washed by Capone.
(c) A convict ball.
(d) A study partner.
8. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
9. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a telegram.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He comes to visit.
(d) He calls him.
10. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
(a) He is taller.
(b) He has glasses.
(c) He is fatter.
(d) He is shorter.
11. Which inmate is the most famous on the island?
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Bugsy Segal.
(d) Baby Face Nelson.
12. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
(a) Her hair brush.
(b) Her baby books.
(c) Her button box.
(d) Her old clothing.
13. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
(b) He needs to change schools.
(c) His father has another job offer.
(d) Their car lights are on.
14. What is Piper's father's job?
15. What kind of house does the warden live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
2. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
3. Where will Moose be attending school?
4. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
5. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)