|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) Piper's school projects.
(b) The laundromat.
(c) A new garden.
(d) The schedule.
2. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She gets her mom to help her.
(b) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
(c) She puts laundry on other bags.
(d) She asks her father.
3. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
(a) At lunch.
(b) After school.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) Before school.
4. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Therapist appointments.
(b) Baseball practice.
(c) Time with his father.
(d) His bedroom.
5. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
6. What sport does Moose like to play?
7. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
8. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He changes the subject.
9. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) He needs to change schools.
(d) His father has another job offer.
10. Where does Moose meet Piper?
(a) By the morgue.
(b) At the gates.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In school.
11. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Moose's sister.
(d) Her father.
12. What does Moose like to play with his father?
13. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
14. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(a) His mother.
(c) Natalie's therapist.
15. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) His mother is out.
(b) He answers the phone.
(c) His father is sleeping.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
2. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
3. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
4. Who shows Moose around the island?
5. What is special about Annie?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)