|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) A new garden.
(b) Piper's school projects.
(c) The laundromat.
(d) The schedule.
2. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
(a) Throw up.
(b) Have a tantrum.
(c) Run away.
(d) Count things.
3. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
(a) Because Moose is in his swim trunks.
(b) Because it is hot.
(c) Because her clothes are all too small.
(d) Because her clothes are all dirty.
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She can mimic voices.
(b) She can count things.
(c) She memorizes things.
(d) She can stare without blinking.
5. What does Piper charge for her services?
(a) A dime.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A nickel.
(d) A dollar.
6. What is special about Annie?
(a) She has a broken arm.
(b) She can throw a ball.
(c) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(d) She is from England.
7. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
8. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets agitated after meeting Piper?
9. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She forgets.
(b) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) All of these.
10. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A boat.
(b) A trolley.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A bus.
11. Who shows Moose around the island?
12. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A study partner.
(b) A play date.
(c) A convict ball.
(d) A shirt washed by Capone.
13. Where will Moose be attending school?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) The island.
(c) His house.
(d) A church.
14. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
15. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
(a) The warden.
(b) His new job.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
2. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
3. What is Piper's father's job?
4. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
5. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)