|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
2. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
(a) Her button box.
(b) Her old clothing.
(c) Her hair brush.
(d) Her baby books.
3. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Join her team.
(b) Clean her house.
(c) Help with her laundry scheme.
(d) Do her homework.
4. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She threw a fit.
(b) She couldn't pass her tests.
(c) She fell down.
(d) She got sick.
5. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
(a) He is asked if he was held back.
(b) He has a bad hair cut.
(c) He is asked about Alcatraz.
(d) His shoes are made fun of.
6. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) All of these.
(b) His father is sleeping.
(c) His mother is out.
(d) He answers the phone.
7. What is special about Annie?
(a) She is from England.
(b) She can throw a ball.
(c) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(d) She has a broken arm.
8. What kind of house does the warden live in?
9. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too sick.
(b) She is not ready.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
10. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
11. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A museum.
(b) A ship.
(c) A school.
(d) A prison.
12. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
13. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) The laundromat.
(b) Piper's school projects.
(c) A new garden.
(d) The schedule.
14. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
15. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(d) Tour guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
2. Where does Moose meet Scout?
3. What sport does Moose like to play?
4. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
5. What does Moose not like about the person who shows him around the island?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)