|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
(a) He didn't tell her where he was going.
(b) He is not wearing a jacket.
(c) He took Natalie with her.
(d) He isn't supposed to talk to Piper.
2. Who shows Moose around the island?
3. What does Moose like to play with his father?
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She can mimic voices.
(b) She memorizes things.
(c) She can count things.
(d) She can stare without blinking.
5. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(c) Tour guide.
6. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His father.
(b) The prisoners.
(c) His life.
(d) The rules.
7. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(b) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(c) She threatens to get his house switched.
(d) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
8. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
9. What is Mother having her hair done for?
(a) A party.
(b) A picture.
(c) A reunion.
(d) A ball.
10. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
11. What is Moose's last name?
12. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) Piper's school projects.
(b) A new garden.
(c) The laundromat.
(d) The schedule.
13. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
(a) After school.
(b) At lunch.
(c) Before school.
(d) On the weekends.
14. How old is Natalie in reality?
15. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
(a) Find a shirt.
(b) Ask her mother.
(c) Put shoes on.
(d) Get dressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Moose be attending school?
2. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
3. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Moose's real name?
5. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)