|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
2. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her nephew.
3. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) His father comes home.
(b) He gets a phone call.
(c) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
(d) He hears Natalie laughing.
4. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Time with his father.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) Therapist appointments.
(d) Baseball practice.
5. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) The schedule.
(b) The laundromat.
(c) Piper's school projects.
(d) A new garden.
6. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) All of these.
(d) She forgets.
7. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
(d) The Warden.
8. What does Moose like to play with his father?
9. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(b) His mother.
(d) Natalie's therapist.
10. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is younger than him.
(b) She is good at sports.
(c) She is accepting of Natalie.
(d) She is pretty.
11. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
(a) Count things.
(b) Throw up.
(c) Run away.
(d) Have a tantrum.
12. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Join her team.
(b) Help with her laundry scheme.
(c) Clean her house.
(d) Do her homework.
13. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
(b) Got treatment.
(c) Counseled others.
14. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
15. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
(a) Her old clothing.
(b) Her button box.
(c) Her baby books.
(d) Her hair brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
2. What unique skill does Natalie have?
3. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
4. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
5. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)