|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) The trees are counted.
(b) A book index is read wrong.
(c) A song is sung.
(d) The birds are mimiced.
2. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
(a) There are rules that forbid it.
(b) She gets too cold.
(c) It shows her scars.
(d) It is too small for her.
3. How does Mother feel after Natalie's interview?
4. What language does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz speak?
5. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Her father.
(c) Moose's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is startling to Moose about 105?
2. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
3. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
4. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
5. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)