|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
2. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His mother has piano lessons.
(b) His father doesn't want him out late.
(c) His chores have to be done that day.
(d) His sister has appointments at that time.
3. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
(a) He is the only Alcatraz kid without one.
(b) Scout wants one.
(c) They are worth a lot of money.
(d) His dad wants one for Christmas.
4. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
(a) He has a bad hair cut.
(b) He is asked about Alcatraz.
(c) He is asked if he was held back.
(d) His shoes are made fun of.
5. What is startling to Moose about 105?
(a) The smell of it.
(b) The kindness.
(c) The value of it.
(d) He thought it was lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
2. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
3. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
4. Where will Moose be attending school?
5. Who does Moose call the day after Natalie's interview?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)