|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
2. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She couldn't pass her tests.
(b) She fell down.
(c) She threw a fit.
(d) She got sick.
3. How does Mother feel after Natalie's interview?
4. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Her father.
(b) Al Capone.
(d) Moose's sister.
5. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) He hears Natalie laughing.
(b) His father comes home.
(c) He gets a phone call.
(d) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Moose's family have on his last day of school?
2. Why does Moose make a call the day after Natalie's interview?
3. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
5. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)