|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
(a) Tutor students who fall behind.
(b) Sell secrets of Alcatraz.
(c) Have their laundry done at Alcatraz.
(d) Offer protection to victims of bullying.
2. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He comes to visit.
(b) He sends a telegram.
(c) He calls him.
(d) He sends a letter.
3. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Baseball practice.
(b) Therapist appointments.
(c) Time with his father.
(d) His bedroom.
4. Who does Moose write a letter to at the end of the book?
(a) The Warden.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His teacher.
(d) Al Capone.
5. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Piper tries to kiss him.
(b) Another English project is announced.
(c) Baseball championships start.
(d) Moose gives him the ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
2. Where will Moose be attending school?
3. Who is invited to the family party by Mother?
4. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
5. Where does Moose meet Piper?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)