|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A book index is read wrong.
(b) A song is sung.
(c) The trees are counted.
(d) The birds are mimiced.
2. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Cooked breakfast.
(b) Went for a walk.
(c) Read a story.
(d) Watched cartoons.
3. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) Their clothes were ruined.
(b) It took too long.
(c) The clothes small funny.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
4. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
5. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the students complained.
(b) One of the mother's complained.
(c) The pile of nickels was found.
(d) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
2. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
3. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
4. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
5. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)