|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) It is his first day.
(b) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(c) He hates his haircut.
(d) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
2. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
(a) His birth.
(b) His mother's smoking.
(c) The air quality.
(d) A bump on the head.
3. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Getting a bad grade in school.
(b) Watching the inmates.
(c) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
(d) Losing Natalie's buttons.
4. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A shirt washed by Capone.
(b) A play date.
(c) A study partner.
(d) A convict ball.
5. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
2. Why does Mother teach lessons?
3. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
4. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
5. Who does Piper want to help her with her services?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)