|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She starts singing.
(c) She sends the kids away.
(d) She turns around and walks away.
2. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A bus.
(c) A trolley.
(d) A boat.
3. What makes Moose take matters into his own hands at the end of the book?
(a) Piper announces she is moving.
(b) His mother gets depressed.
(c) Natalie gets worse.
(d) Father gets promoted.
4. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She threw a fit.
(b) She couldn't pass her tests.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She fell down.
5. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) It is his first day.
(b) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
(c) He hates his haircut.
(d) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
2. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
3. What does Mother refuse to do after Natalie's interview?
4. Where is Moose's family waiting for him on the last day of school?
5. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)