|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 105?
(a) A bird.
(b) A door.
(c) A convict.
(d) A button.
2. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) His pajamas are all packed.
(b) He is cold.
(c) He is afraid of an attack.
(d) He is too tired to change.
3. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To take a new job.
(b) To be near the ocean.
(c) To get Natalie into a school.
(d) To be near her family.
4. What does Mother refuse to do after Natalie's interview?
(a) Try another school.
(b) Get out of bed.
(c) Take Natalie to her next appointment.
(d) Talk to Moose.
5. What makes Moose take matters into his own hands at the end of the book?
(a) Piper announces she is moving.
(b) His mother gets depressed.
(c) Natalie gets worse.
(d) Father gets promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is invited to the family party by Mother?
2. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
3. What does Piper charge for her services?
4. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
5. What kind of sickness does Moose have a lot of while on Alcatraz?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)