|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
2. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A school.
(b) A museum.
(c) A prison.
(d) A ship.
3. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Play baseball.
(d) Race each other.
4. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
5. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To get Natalie into a school.
(b) To take a new job.
(c) To be near the ocean.
(d) To be near her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
2. What is startling to Moose about 105?
3. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
4. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
5. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)