|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
2. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(b) Father taking Moose's side.
(c) Stress about the interview.
(d) A comment from a neighbor.
3. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) His father has another job offer.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) He needs to change schools.
(d) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
4. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) His pajamas are all packed.
(b) He is cold.
(c) He is afraid of an attack.
(d) He is too tired to change.
5. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She sends the kids away.
(b) She turns around and walks away.
(c) She starts singing.
(d) She calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
2. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
3. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
4. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
5. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)