|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
(a) Sell secrets of Alcatraz.
(b) Have their laundry done at Alcatraz.
(c) Tutor students who fall behind.
(d) Offer protection to victims of bullying.
2. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He puts some laundry in his order.
(b) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(c) He collects nickels.
(d) He lies to the warden about it.
3. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
(a) To talk to his father.
(b) To make curfew.
(c) To call Scout.
(d) To get her away from 105.
4. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A bus.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A boat.
5. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moose walk home from the party?
2. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
3. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
4. Where does Moose meet Piper?
5. Who shows Moose around the island?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)