|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(b) It is his first day.
(c) He hates his haircut.
(d) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
2. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
3. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He changes the subject.
(d) He says nothing.
4. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A bus.
(c) A boat.
(d) A taxi.
5. What kind of house does the warden live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
2. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
3. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
4. What is Mother having her hair done for?
5. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)