|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too sick.
(b) She is not ready.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
2. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They work on an English project together.
(b) They sing a song together.
(c) They go shopping together.
(d) They play catch at Alcatraz.
3. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is easily scared.
(c) She is mentally challenged.
(d) She is sick.
4. What is 105?
(a) A button.
(b) A convict.
(c) A door.
(d) A bird.
5. What sport does Moose like to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
2. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
3. How old is Natalie in reality?
4. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
5. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)