|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Speak to people.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Get off the boat.
(d) Open her eyes.
2. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) Their clothes were ruined.
(b) The clothes small funny.
(c) It took too long.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
3. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
(a) There are rules that forbid it.
(b) She gets too cold.
(c) It shows her scars.
(d) It is too small for her.
4. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His sister has appointments at that time.
(b) His mother has piano lessons.
(c) His chores have to be done that day.
(d) His father doesn't want him out late.
5. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
(a) Before school.
(b) After school.
(c) At lunch.
(d) On the weekends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What embarrasses Moose at the family party?
2. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
3. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
4. How does Moose describe the meeting with 105?
5. What is startling to Moose about 105?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)