|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She forgets.
2. What is Moose's father's new job?
(d) Doctor's assistant.
3. What does Moose not like about the person who shows him around the island?
(a) She is boring.
(b) She is bossy,
(c) She is loud.
(d) She is nosy.
4. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(b) Petting a cat.
(d) Counting buttons.
5. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Do her homework.
(b) Join her team.
(c) Help with her laundry scheme.
(d) Clean her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose argue about after the party?
2. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
3. Why are convict balls so rare?
4. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
5. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)