|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He wraps her in a rug.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He brushes her hair.
(d) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
2. What kind of house does the warden live in?
3. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
(a) A special diet.
(b) Personal tutors.
(c) Special schools.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
(a) Someone bumos her.
(b) Her seat is given up.
(c) She is talked down to.
(d) She is strip searched.
5. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
2. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
3. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
4. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
5. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)