|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
(a) Natalie is autistic.
(b) Natalie is 16.
(c) Natalie is sick.
(d) Natalie has an interview.
2. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They sing a song together.
(b) They play catch at Alcatraz.
(c) They go shopping together.
(d) They work on an English project together.
3. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Fixes some wiring.
(b) Mails the bills.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Plays catch.
4. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is younger than him.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She is accepting of Natalie.
(d) She is good at sports.
5. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
2. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
3. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
4. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
5. Why are convict balls so rare?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)