|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Ignoring Moose.
(b) Coming home late.
(c) Spending money.
(d) Decorating the apartment.
2. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He has glasses.
(c) He is shorter.
(d) He is taller.
3. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She is autistic.
(b) She has no reading skills.
(c) She was not born in California.
(d) She is older than 12.
4. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) His father has another job offer.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) He needs to change schools.
(d) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
5. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A song is sung.
(b) A book index is read wrong.
(c) The birds are mimiced.
(d) The trees are counted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
2. What does Moose not like about the person who shows him around the island?
3. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
4. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
5. Where do the inmates play ball?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)