|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Ignoring Moose.
(b) Spending money.
(c) Coming home late.
(d) Decorating the apartment.
2. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
(a) Put her in an asylum.
(b) Hire a nanny.
(c) Have an operation.
(d) Keep her home.
3. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Do her homework.
(b) Clean her house.
(c) Help with her laundry scheme.
(d) Join her team.
4. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) The clothes small funny.
(b) It took too long.
(c) Their clothes were ruined.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
5. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She puts laundry on other bags.
(b) She asks her father.
(c) She gets her mom to help her.
(d) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
4. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
5. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)