|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
2. Who shows Moose around the island?
3. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
4. What is 105?
(a) A convict.
(b) A bird.
(c) A button.
(d) A door.
5. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) His father has another job offer.
(d) He needs to change schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother teach lessons?
2. What is Mother having her hair done for?
3. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
4. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
5. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)