|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
2. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
3. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
(a) Natalie is autistic.
(b) Natalie is 16.
(c) Natalie is sick.
(d) Natalie has an interview.
4. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) The loss of their father's job.
(b) Extra chores.
(c) No more laundry service.
(d) Stricter rules.
5. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) He hears Natalie laughing.
(b) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
(c) His father comes home.
(d) He gets a phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
2. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
3. Where does Moose meet Piper?
4. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
5. What is 105?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)