|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
(a) Natalie is sick.
(b) Natalie has an interview.
(c) Natalie is autistic.
(d) Natalie is 16.
2. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is accepting of Natalie.
(b) She is younger than him.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She is good at sports.
3. What is special about Annie?
(a) She can throw a ball.
(b) She has a broken arm.
(c) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(d) She is from England.
4. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
(a) Help with homework.
(b) An invitation to a party.
(c) The promise of a date.
(d) Where he got the ball.
5. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He brushes her hair.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He wraps her in a rug.
(d) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper charge for her services?
2. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
3. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
4. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
5. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)