|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her nephew.
2. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) It is his first day.
(b) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(c) He hates his haircut.
(d) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
3. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(b) She is tired from her tantrum.
(c) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
(d) She is still sick.
4. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
5. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A ship.
(b) A school.
(c) A museum.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper charge for her services?
2. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
3. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
4. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
5. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)