|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Clean her house.
(b) Help with her laundry scheme.
(c) Join her team.
(d) Do her homework.
2. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A book index is read wrong.
(b) The birds are mimiced.
(c) The trees are counted.
(d) A song is sung.
3. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They do chores.
(b) They give back the nickels.
(c) They write apology letters.
(d) They play on the dock.
4. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
(a) The warden.
(b) The rules.
(c) Their life.
(d) Al Capone.
5. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She asks her father.
(b) She gets her mom to help her.
(c) She puts laundry on other bags.
(d) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
2. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
3. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
4. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
5. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)