|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(b) He collects nickels.
(c) He lies to the warden about it.
(d) He puts some laundry in his order.
2. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) Their clothes were ruined.
(b) It took too long.
(c) The clothes small funny.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
3. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Baseball practice.
(b) Time with his father.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) Therapist appointments.
4. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A bus.
(b) A boat.
(c) A trolley.
(d) A taxi.
5. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Race each other.
(d) Play baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the inmates play ball?
2. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
3. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
4. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
5. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)