|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She couldn't pass her tests.
(b) She got sick.
(c) She threw a fit.
(d) She fell down.
2. How is Moose punished by his father?
(a) His allowance is taken away.
(b) His baseball gear is taken away.
(c) He gets extra chores.
(d) He is grounded.
3. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A museum.
(b) A prison.
(c) A school.
(d) A ship.
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She can count things.
(b) She memorizes things.
(c) She can mimic voices.
(d) She can stare without blinking.
5. Why does Mother teach lessons?
(a) To further Natalie's progress.
(b) To feel supportive.
(c) To express herself.
(d) To make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
2. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
3. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
4. What is Moose's last name?
5. Where does Natalie meet with her therapist?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)