|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is easily scared.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is mentally challenged.
2. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) He gets a note.
(b) He gets a phonecall.
(c) He reads the schedule.
(d) His father tells him.
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Get off the boat.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Open her eyes.
(d) Speak to people.
4. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) Therapist appointments.
(b) Baseball practice.
(c) Time with his father.
(d) His bedroom.
5. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) Their car lights are on.
(b) His father has another job offer.
(c) He needs to change schools.
(d) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
2. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
3. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
4. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
5. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)