|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
(a) Ask her mother.
(b) Get dressed.
(c) Find a shirt.
(d) Put shoes on.
2. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
(a) He has glasses.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is shorter.
(d) He is fatter.
3. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) It is his first day.
(b) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(c) He hates his haircut.
(d) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
4. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
(b) She threatens to get his house switched.
(c) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(d) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
5. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is younger than him.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She is accepting of Natalie.
(d) She is good at sports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
2. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
3. What kind of house does the warden live in?
4. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
5. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)