|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His life.
(b) The rules.
(c) His father.
(d) The prisoners.
2. Where do the inmates play ball?
(a) By the gates.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) On the shore.
(d) In the entry hall.
3. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) His father is sleeping.
(b) His mother is out.
(c) He answers the phone.
(d) All of these.
4. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
(a) Study privately with Natalie.
(b) Find another school.
(c) Take Natalie to a therapist.
(d) Take her to an asylum.
5. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) He gets a phone call.
(b) His father comes home.
(c) He hears Natalie laughing.
(d) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
2. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
3. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
4. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
5. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)