|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Her father.
(c) Moose's sister.
(d) Al Capone.
2. What does Piper charge for her services?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A nickel.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A dime.
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Get off the boat.
(b) Speak to people.
(c) Open her eyes.
(d) Stop dancing.
4. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is easily scared.
(d) She is mentally challenged.
5. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
(a) To change the day of baseball practice.
(b) To give him a ride to school.
(c) To teach him the rules of soccer.
(d) To study with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moose meet Scout?
2. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
3. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
4. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
5. Where do the inmates play ball?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)