|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) The warden.
(c) The rules.
(d) Their life.
2. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He changes the subject.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He agrees.
3. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
(b) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(c) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(d) She threatens to get his house switched.
4. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Get off the boat.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Speak to people.
(d) Open her eyes.
5. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) His pajamas are all packed.
(b) He is too tired to change.
(c) He is cold.
(d) He is afraid of an attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
2. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
3. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
4. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
5. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)