|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the inmates play ball?
(a) By the gates.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In the entry hall.
(d) In the cafeteria.
2. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets agitated after meeting Piper?
3. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Therapist appointments.
(c) Baseball practice.
(d) Time with his father.
4. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
5. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(a) The trolley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
2. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
3. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
4. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
5. What unique skill does Natalie have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)