|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A boat.
(c) A bus.
(d) A trolley.
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His father.
(b) The prisoners.
(c) The rules.
(d) His life.
4. What does Moose like to play with his father?
5. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) His pajamas are all packed.
(b) He is too tired to change.
(c) He is afraid of an attack.
(d) He is cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
2. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
3. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
4. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
5. What does Moose have to give up because of his mother's lessons?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)