|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
(a) Find another school.
(b) Study privately with Natalie.
(c) Take her to an asylum.
(d) Take Natalie to a therapist.
2. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
3. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He changes the subject.
(d) He refuses.
4. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A song is sung.
(b) A book index is read wrong.
(c) The birds are mimiced.
(d) The trees are counted.
5. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
2. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
4. What does Moose like to play with his father?
5. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)