|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) He gets a phonecall.
(b) He reads the schedule.
(c) He gets a note.
(d) His father tells him.
2. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) He gets a phone call.
(b) He hears Natalie laughing.
(c) His father comes home.
(d) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
3. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
4. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) He hates his haircut.
(b) It is his first day.
(c) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
(d) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
5. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
(a) Study privately with Natalie.
(b) Take her to an asylum.
(c) Find another school.
(d) Take Natalie to a therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Moose be attending school?
2. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
3. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
5. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)