|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother teach lessons?
(a) To feel supportive.
(b) To further Natalie's progress.
(c) To express herself.
(d) To make money.
2. What does Moose like to play with his father?
3. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(c) Natalie's therapist.
(d) His mother.
4. What sport does Moose like to play?
5. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) All of these.
(b) She forgets.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
2. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
3. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
4. Where does Natalie meet with her therapist?
5. How old is Natalie in reality?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)