|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(b) Al Capone.
2. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) He is cold.
(b) His pajamas are all packed.
(c) He is afraid of an attack.
(d) He is too tired to change.
3. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The city park.
(b) The empty fields.
(c) The parade grounds.
(d) The recreation hall.
4. Where does Natalie meet with her therapist?
(a) The recreation room.
(b) The park.
(c) The school.
(d) The apartment.
5. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
(a) He is asked about Alcatraz.
(b) He has a bad hair cut.
(c) He is asked if he was held back.
(d) His shoes are made fun of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
2. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
3. What is Mother having her hair done for?
4. What is the name of Natalie's therapist?
5. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)