|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He changes the subject.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He says nothing.
2. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
(a) He is asked about Alcatraz.
(b) He is asked if he was held back.
(c) His shoes are made fun of.
(d) He has a bad hair cut.
3. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
(a) Put her in an asylum.
(b) Have an operation.
(c) Hire a nanny.
(d) Keep her home.
4. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Watched cartoons.
(b) Cooked breakfast.
(c) Went for a walk.
(d) Read a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
2. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
3. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
4. What is Mother having her hair done for?
5. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)