|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
(a) He has glasses.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is shorter.
(d) He is fatter.
2. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To be near her family.
(b) To take a new job.
(c) To be near the ocean.
(d) To get Natalie into a school.
3. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He calls him.
(b) He comes to visit.
(c) He sends a letter.
(d) He sends a telegram.
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She memorizes things.
(b) She can stare without blinking.
(c) She can count things.
(d) She can mimic voices.
5. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is mentally challenged.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is easily scared.
(d) She loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Natalie in reality?
2. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
3. What is Piper's father's job?
4. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
5. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets agitated after meeting Piper?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)