|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She can mimic voices.
(b) She can count things.
(c) She can stare without blinking.
(d) She memorizes things.
2. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To take a new job.
(b) To get Natalie into a school.
(c) To be near her family.
(d) To be near the ocean.
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His father.
(b) The prisoners.
(c) The rules.
(d) His life.
4. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
5. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Their family.
(c) Christmas vacation.
(d) Summer plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
2. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
3. Who embarrassed Moose on his first day of school?
4. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
5. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)