|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
2. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
(a) Hundreds of people.
(b) Thousands of people.
(c) 5 people.
(d) 50 people.
3. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Moose's sister.
(d) Her father.
4. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
(a) Have an operation.
(b) Hire a nanny.
(c) Keep her home.
(d) Put her in an asylum.
5. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is good at sports.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She is younger than him.
(d) She is accepting of Natalie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
2. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
3. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
4. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
5. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)