|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose's last name?
2. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
(a) Hire a nanny.
(b) Keep her home.
(c) Have an operation.
(d) Put her in an asylum.
3. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A book index is read wrong.
(b) A song is sung.
(c) The birds are mimiced.
(d) The trees are counted.
4. What is Moose's real name?
5. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A boat.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A trolley.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Moose be attending school?
2. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
3. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
4. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
5. What unique skill does Natalie have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)