|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To take a new job.
(b) To get Natalie into a school.
(c) To be near her family.
(d) To be near the ocean.
2. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His father.
(b) The rules.
(c) His life.
(d) The prisoners.
3. What kind of house does the warden live in?
4. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
5. What does Piper call Natalie when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Moose around the island?
2. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
3. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
5. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)