|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) His father tells him.
(b) He reads the schedule.
(c) He gets a phonecall.
(d) He gets a note.
2. What does Natalie have to take to get to her new school?
(a) A bus.
(b) A trolley.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A boat.
3. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is easily scared.
(b) She is mentally challenged.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is sick.
4. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Read a story.
(b) Cooked breakfast.
(c) Watched cartoons.
(d) Went for a walk.
5. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
(a) Keep her home.
(b) Hire a nanny.
(c) Put her in an asylum.
(d) Have an operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does the warden live in?
2. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
3. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
4. Who shows Moose around the island?
5. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)