|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His father.
(b) His life.
(c) The prisoners.
(d) The rules.
2. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
(b) His new job.
(c) His grades.
(d) The warden.
3. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) He is too tired to change.
(b) He is cold.
(c) His pajamas are all packed.
(d) He is afraid of an attack.
4. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
(a) Count things.
(b) Throw up.
(c) Have a tantrum.
(d) Run away.
5. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
(a) Christmas vacation.
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Summer plans.
(d) Their family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Moose around the island?
2. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
3. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
4. What is Moose's real name?
5. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)