|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) A school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An asylum.
(d) A hospital.
2. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She is autistic.
(b) She has no reading skills.
(c) She is older than 12.
(d) She was not born in California.
3. How does Piper get her plan to go through at home?
(a) She works an extra shift in the laundry.
(b) She puts laundry on other bags.
(c) She gets her mom to help her.
(d) She asks her father.
4. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(a) The trolley.
5. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) No more laundry service.
(b) The loss of their father's job.
(c) Stricter rules.
(d) Extra chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose like to play with his father?
2. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
3. What sport does Moose like to play?
4. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
5. What is startling to Moose about 105?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)