Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) No more laundry service.
(b) The loss of their father's job.
(c) Stricter rules.
(d) Extra chores.
2. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
3. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The empty fields.
(b) The city park.
(c) The recreation hall.
(d) The parade grounds.
4. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
(b) He gets a phone call.
(c) He hears Natalie laughing.
(d) His father comes home.
5. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too old.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too sick.
(d) She is not ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Piper charge for her services?
3. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
4. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
5. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)