|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
(a) The rules.
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Their life.
(d) The warden.
2. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) His father comes home.
(b) He gets a phone call.
(c) He hears Natalie laughing.
(d) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
3. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
(b) She threatens to get his house switched.
(c) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
(d) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
4. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is younger than him.
(b) She is accepting of Natalie.
(c) She is good at sports.
(d) She is pretty.
5. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
2. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
3. What does Moose not like about the person who shows him around the island?
4. What does Father refuse to talk to Moose about?
5. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)