|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She got sick.
(b) She fell down.
(c) She couldn't pass her tests.
(d) She threw a fit.
2. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
3. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) His father is sleeping.
(b) He answers the phone.
(c) His mother is out.
(d) All of these.
4. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
(a) From 105.
(b) Under the bridge.
(c) Wedged in the gate.
(d) In Natalie's room.
5. How does Natalie walk on the way to her new school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
2. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
3. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
4. Who does Natalie specifically ask for at the family party?
5. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)