|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) The encyclopedia.
(c) A magazine.
(d) The newspaper.
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His life.
(b) His father.
(c) The rules.
(d) The prisoners.
4. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The city park.
(b) The parade grounds.
(c) The recreation hall.
(d) The empty fields.
5. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(a) Race each other.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Play baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT present to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
2. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
3. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
4. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
5. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)