|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to the family party by Mother?
2. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) She is tired from her tantrum.
(b) She is still sick.
(c) Her medication makes her sleepy.
(d) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
3. What does Piper give her oral report about?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Her father.
(d) Moose's sister.
4. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(b) He lies to the warden about it.
(c) He collects nickels.
(d) He puts some laundry in his order.
5. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Open her eyes.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Speak to people.
(d) Get off the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose's real name?
2. Where does Moose meet Piper?
3. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
4. What day are the baseball games changed to?
5. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)