|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
(a) Moose refuses to get him a ball.
(b) Moose chooses Piper over Scout.
(c) Moose lies to him.
(d) Moose can't play baseball.
2. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is not ready.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is too sick.
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) The rules.
(b) His father.
(c) His life.
(d) The prisoners.
4. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) He hates his haircut.
(b) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(c) It is his first day.
(d) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
5. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(c) He wraps her in a rug.
(d) He brushes her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
2. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
3. How is Moose punished by his father?
4. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
5. What does Moose like to play with his father?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)