|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a letter.
(b) He comes to visit.
(c) He calls him.
(d) He sends a telegram.
2. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They play on the dock.
(b) They give back the nickels.
(c) They do chores.
(d) They write apology letters.
3. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(b) Tour guide.
4. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They sing a song together.
(b) They work on an English project together.
(c) They go shopping together.
(d) They play catch at Alcatraz.
5. Where does Natalie have an interview?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
3. What does Piper charge for her services?
4. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
5. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)