|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
2. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
(b) He hates his haircut.
(c) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(d) It is his first day.
3. How does Mother feel about Natalie's interview?
(a) It went well.
(b) It was hard to concentrate.
(c) It was terrible.
(d) It was scary.
4. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) His father has another job offer.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
(d) He needs to change schools.
5. Who makes Natalie want to see 105?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
2. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
3. What does Piper give her oral report about?
4. Who shows Moose around the island?
5. What holiday is the day before Natalie's appointment?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)