|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To be near her family.
(b) To be near the ocean.
(c) To get Natalie into a school.
(d) To take a new job.
2. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He changes the subject.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He agrees.
3. Why does Natalie get in her swimsuit?
(a) Because Moose is in his swim trunks.
(b) Because her clothes are all dirty.
(c) Because her clothes are all too small.
(d) Because it is hot.
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a telegram.
(b) He comes to visit.
(c) He calls him.
(d) He sends a letter.
5. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
(b) The Warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
2. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
3. What sport does Moose like to play?
4. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
5. What does Natalie have to do to get Moose to take her outside when she is in her swimsuit?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)