|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Coming home late.
(b) Ignoring Moose.
(c) Decorating the apartment.
(d) Spending money.
2. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(c) Counting buttons.
(d) Petting a cat.
3. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
(a) A comment from a neighbor.
(b) Stress about the interview.
(c) Moose's argument with Natalie.
(d) Father taking Moose's side.
4. Why does Mother teach lessons?
(a) To make money.
(b) To express herself.
(c) To feel supportive.
(d) To further Natalie's progress.
5. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) He answers the phone.
(b) All of these.
(c) His mother is out.
(d) His father is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Natalie find 105?
2. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
3. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
4. How old is Natalie in reality?
5. What kind of house does the warden live in?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)