|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The city park.
(b) The empty fields.
(c) The recreation hall.
(d) The parade grounds.
2. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
(a) Their life.
(b) Al Capone.
(c) The rules.
(d) The warden.
3. Who does Scout spend a lot of his spare time with?
4. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
(a) She gets too cold.
(b) It is too small for her.
(c) There are rules that forbid it.
(d) It shows her scars.
5. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) His father tells him.
(b) He gets a phonecall.
(c) He reads the schedule.
(d) He gets a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 105?
2. What secret does Moose tell while walking someone home from the party?
3. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
4. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
5. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)