|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
(a) Sell secrets of Alcatraz.
(b) Offer protection to victims of bullying.
(c) Tutor students who fall behind.
(d) Have their laundry done at Alcatraz.
2. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) He needs to change schools.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
(d) His father has another job offer.
3. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
(a) His sister comes.
(b) Natalie asks for him.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Mother asks for him.
4. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(c) Counting buttons.
(d) Petting a cat.
5. What does the warden want Moose's help with?
(a) The laundromat.
(b) The schedule.
(c) Piper's school projects.
(d) A new garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Natalie in reality?
2. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
3. What is Piper's father's job?
4. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
5. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)