|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) His father is sleeping.
(b) All of these.
(c) He answers the phone.
(d) His mother is out.
2. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He changes the subject.
3. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
(a) She is talked down to.
(b) She is strip searched.
(c) Someone bumos her.
(d) Her seat is given up.
4. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
(a) He gets a phone call.
(b) His father comes home.
(c) He hears Natalie laughing.
(d) He learns of his meeting with the warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
2. What sends Mother into hysterics after the party?
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
4. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
5. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)