|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
(a) Study privately with Natalie.
(b) Take Natalie to a therapist.
(c) Find another school.
(d) Take her to an asylum.
2. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(c) The trolley.
3. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(a) Al Capone.
4. Where does Piper hope to meet the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
(a) The warden's office.
(b) The boat.
(c) The recreation room.
(d) The train.
5. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
(a) Thousands of people.
(b) Hundreds of people.
(c) 5 people.
(d) 50 people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie say over and over when Moose comes back from looking for a convict ball?
2. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
3. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
4. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
5. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)