|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His sister has appointments at that time.
(b) His mother has piano lessons.
(c) His father doesn't want him out late.
(d) His chores have to be done that day.
2. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
3. How old is Natalie in reality?
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a telegram.
(b) He comes to visit.
(c) He calls him.
(d) He sends a letter.
5. How does Piper threaten Moose when they first meet?
(a) She threatens to get his house switched.
(b) She threatens to tell her father about Natalie.
(c) She threatens to tell his father they were by the morgue.
(d) She threatens to leave an inmate's door unlocked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
2. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
3. Where does Moose meet Piper?
4. What does Moose argue about after the party?
5. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)