|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She is younger than him.
(c) She is good at sports.
(d) She is accepting of Natalie.
2. What does Moose do to rekindle his friendship with Scout?
(a) They work on an English project together.
(b) They go shopping together.
(c) They sing a song together.
(d) They play catch at Alcatraz.
3. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Get off the boat.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Speak to people.
(d) Open her eyes.
4. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
(a) It shows her scars.
(b) She gets too cold.
(c) It is too small for her.
(d) There are rules that forbid it.
5. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
2. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
3. What does Theresa sneak with her when she goes to see the celebrity coming to Alcatraz?
4. What does Moose argue about after the party?
5. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)