|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He calls him.
(b) He comes to visit.
(c) He sends a letter.
(d) He sends a telegram.
2. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
3. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(b) His mother.
(c) Natalie's therapist.
4. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
(a) To change the day of baseball practice.
(b) To study with him.
(c) To teach him the rules of soccer.
(d) To give him a ride to school.
5. What do Moose and Scout do at lunchtime?
(a) Race each other.
(b) Sing songs.
(d) Play baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
2. What shows Moose that Natalie is maturing during the party?
3. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
4. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
5. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)