|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moose hear about his meeting with the warden?
(a) He reads the schedule.
(b) He gets a note.
(c) His father tells him.
(d) He gets a phonecall.
2. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His life.
(b) His father.
(c) The prisoners.
(d) The rules.
3. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She has no reading skills.
(b) She is older than 12.
(c) She was not born in California.
(d) She is autistic.
4. Why is Moose so obsessed with finding a convict ball?
(a) He is the only Alcatraz kid without one.
(b) They are worth a lot of money.
(c) Scout wants one.
(d) His dad wants one for Christmas.
5. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) Stricter rules.
(b) Extra chores.
(c) No more laundry service.
(d) The loss of their father's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
2. Where do the inmates play ball?
3. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
4. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
5. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)