|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
(a) He has to go to school.
(b) His boxes haven't come yet.
(c) His father has to work.
(d) He doesn't get his own room.
2. What did people tell Mother to do to Natalie when they realized something was wrong with her?
(a) Keep her home.
(b) Have an operation.
(c) Put her in an asylum.
(d) Hire a nanny.
3. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
(a) 50 people.
(b) Thousands of people.
(c) Hundreds of people.
(d) 5 people.
4. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To take a new job.
(b) To be near the ocean.
(c) To be near her family.
(d) To get Natalie into a school.
5. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
(a) Personal tutors.
(b) All of these.
(c) Special schools.
(d) A special diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
2. Why does Moose get embarrassed on the first day of school?
3. What is special about Annie?
4. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
5. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)