|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moose sleep in his clothes on his first night in his new home?
(a) He is afraid of an attack.
(b) His pajamas are all packed.
(c) He is cold.
(d) He is too tired to change.
2. What is Moose never supposed to talk about with people off the island?
(a) The warden.
(b) Their life.
(c) The rules.
(d) Al Capone.
3. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She is mentally challenged.
(b) She is easily scared.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She loves him.
4. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) A song is sung.
(b) The birds are mimiced.
(c) A book index is read wrong.
(d) The trees are counted.
5. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is accepting of Natalie.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She is younger than him.
(d) She is good at sports.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Moose different from his other classmates?
2. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
3. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
4. What stops Moose from thinking about what people wanted Mother to do with Natalie?
5. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)