|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Moose's mother force her family to move?
(a) To be near the ocean.
(b) To be near her family.
(c) To take a new job.
(d) To get Natalie into a school.
2. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
3. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Cooked breakfast.
(b) Watched cartoons.
(c) Went for a walk.
(d) Read a story.
4. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
(a) Special schools.
(b) Personal tutors.
(c) A special diet.
(d) All of these.
5. What is Moose grateful for in the person who showed him around the island?
(a) She is good at sports.
(b) She is younger than him.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She is accepting of Natalie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
2. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
3. Where do the inmates play ball?
4. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
5. What is Piper's father's job?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)