Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
2. What is Natalie doing when Moose leaves her alone to go looking for a convict ball?
(c) Counting buttons.
(d) Petting a cat.
3. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She forgets.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
(d) All of these.
4. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
(a) Tutor students who fall behind.
(b) Offer protection to victims of bullying.
(c) Sell secrets of Alcatraz.
(d) Have their laundry done at Alcatraz.
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He lies to the warden about it.
(b) He collects nickels.
(c) He puts some laundry in his order.
(d) He carries the clean laundry to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mother always afraid Natalie will do in public?
2. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
3. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
4. Why are convict balls so rare?
5. Why does the celebrity coming to Alcatraz get angry?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)