|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother teach lessons?
(a) To make money.
(b) To feel supportive.
(c) To express herself.
(d) To further Natalie's progress.
2. How old is Theresa at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Piper plan to make money from her school students?
(a) Sell secrets of Alcatraz.
(b) Tutor students who fall behind.
(c) Offer protection to victims of bullying.
(d) Have their laundry done at Alcatraz.
4. Why does Moose's mother get angry when she sees him with Piper?
(a) He took Natalie with her.
(b) He is not wearing a jacket.
(c) He didn't tell her where he was going.
(d) He isn't supposed to talk to Piper.
5. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
(a) Hundreds of people.
(b) Thousands of people.
(c) 5 people.
(d) 50 people.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
2. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
3. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
5. Why can't Natalie wear her swimsuit outside?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)