|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She memorizes things.
(b) She can stare without blinking.
(c) She can count things.
(d) She can mimic voices.
2. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) At lunch.
(c) After school.
(d) Before school.
3. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(c) Al Capone.
4. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
(a) Her hair brush.
(b) Her button box.
(c) Her old clothing.
(d) Her baby books.
5. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They do chores.
(b) They play on the dock.
(c) They write apology letters.
(d) They give back the nickels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mother having her hair done for?
2. What kind of house does the warden live in?
3. What kind of lessons does Moose's mother teach?
4. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
5. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)