|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Natalie in reality?
2. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is mentally challenged.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is easily scared.
3. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) His father.
(b) The rules.
(c) His life.
(d) The prisoners.
4. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They do chores.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They play on the dock.
(d) They give back the nickels.
5. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She got sick.
(b) She threw a fit.
(c) She couldn't pass her tests.
(d) She fell down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
2. Who embarrassed Moose on his first day of school?
3. Who does Natalie's therapist want her to spend more time with?
4. What does Natalie do when something happens to her buttons at the dock?
5. Who distracts Natalie to get her to her new school?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)