|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
(d) The Warden.
2. How does Natalie get distracted to get to her new school?
(a) The birds are mimiced.
(b) A book index is read wrong.
(c) A song is sung.
(d) The trees are counted.
3. Where do the inmates play ball?
(a) In the entry hall.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) By the gates.
4. What does the warden talk about with Moose in their meeting?
(a) The prisoners.
(b) His life.
(c) The rules.
(d) His father.
5. Why is Moose so nervous to give his oral report?
(a) He hates his haircut.
(b) He doesn't want kids to find out about Natalie.
(c) The warden warned him not to talk about Alcatraz.
(d) It is his first day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Moose like to play?
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
5. What does Piper take home with her for her services?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)