|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
2. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
3. What does Moose talk about with students when he can't think of what to say?
(b) Al Capone.
4. Who embarrassed Moose on his first day of school?
(b) His mother.
(c) The teacher.
5. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
(a) Get off the boat.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Speak to people.
(d) Open her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
2. What is special about Annie?
3. Where does Moose meet Scout?
4. How many people applied for Moose's father's new job?
5. What disappoints Moose the most on his first morning in his new home?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)