|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She got sick.
(b) She threw a fit.
(c) She couldn't pass her tests.
(d) She fell down.
2. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He changes the subject.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He says nothing.
3. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(a) His mother.
(c) Natalie's therapist.
4. What did Moose's father do with Natalie on their first morning in the new home?
(a) Cooked breakfast.
(b) Read a story.
(c) Went for a walk.
(d) Watched cartoons.
5. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day are the baseball games changed to?
2. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
3. What does Natalie's therapist want taken away from Natalie?
4. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
5. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)