|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moose's last name?
2. How does Moose feel when he wakes up in his clothes the first night in his new home?
3. How is Moose punished by his father?
(a) His allowance is taken away.
(b) His baseball gear is taken away.
(c) He gets extra chores.
(d) He is grounded.
4. What unique skill does Natalie have?
(a) She can count things.
(b) She can mimic voices.
(c) She can stare without blinking.
(d) She memorizes things.
5. What does Scout ask for in return for a favor?
(a) A study partner.
(b) A convict ball.
(c) A play date.
(d) A shirt washed by Capone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
2. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
3. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
4. How old is Moose at the beginning of the book?
5. How old is Natalie in reality?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)