|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
(a) Find another school.
(b) Study privately with Natalie.
(c) Take Natalie to a therapist.
(d) Take her to an asylum.
2. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
(a) To give him a ride to school.
(b) To change the day of baseball practice.
(c) To study with him.
(d) To teach him the rules of soccer.
3. Why does Mother teach lessons?
(a) To further Natalie's progress.
(b) To express herself.
(c) To feel supportive.
(d) To make money.
4. Who asked Moose to ask a favor of Scout?
(b) His mother.
(d) Natalie's therapist.
5. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Esther P. Marinoff?
2. Why does Moose worry so much about his sister?
3. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
4. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
5. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)