|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
2. What favor does Moose ask Scout?
(a) To teach him the rules of soccer.
(b) To give him a ride to school.
(c) To study with him.
(d) To change the day of baseball practice.
3. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
(a) Take Natalie to a therapist.
(b) Take her to an asylum.
(c) Study privately with Natalie.
(d) Find another school.
4. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They do chores.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They give back the nickels.
(d) They play on the dock.
5. Who interrupts Moose's meeting with the warden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the oral report on Moose's first day of school?
2. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
3. What kind of house does the warden live in?
4. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
5. What does Natalie refuse to do when she gets to San Francisco for her new school?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)