|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She threw a fit.
(b) She fell down.
(c) She couldn't pass her tests.
(d) She got sick.
2. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(b) The pile of nickels was found.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) One of the students complained.
3. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
(a) Their clothes were ruined.
(b) The clothes small funny.
(c) It took too long.
(d) The clothes are just clean.
4. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
(c) The Warden.
5. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is not ready.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is too sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Natalie find 105?
2. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
3. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
4. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
5. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)