|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
2. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She fell down.
(b) She threw a fit.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She couldn't pass her tests.
3. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A magazine.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The encyclopedia.
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He calls him.
(b) He sends a telegram.
(c) He comes to visit.
(d) He sends a letter.
5. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the students complained.
(b) The pile of nickels was found.
(c) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(d) One of the mother's complained.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the inmates play ball?
2. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
3. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
4. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
5. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)