|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
(a) She is older than 12.
(b) She has no reading skills.
(c) She was not born in California.
(d) She is autistic.
2. What class do Moose and Scout have together?
3. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too old.
(b) She is not ready.
(c) She is too sick.
(d) She is too young.
4. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) The pile of nickels was found.
(b) One of the mother's complained.
(c) One of the students complained.
(d) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
5. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
(a) The promise of a date.
(b) Where he got the ball.
(c) An invitation to a party.
(d) Help with homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 105?
2. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
3. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
4. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
5. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)