|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day are the baseball games changed to?
2. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Mails the bills.
(b) Plays catch.
(c) Fixes some wiring.
(d) Drinks a beer.
3. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
4. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(d) The trolley.
5. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
(a) Help with her laundry scheme.
(b) Clean her house.
(c) Join her team.
(d) Do her homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
2. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
3. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
4. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
5. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)