|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too sick.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is not ready.
2. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) No more laundry service.
(b) The loss of their father's job.
(c) Extra chores.
(d) Stricter rules.
3. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Baseball championships start.
(b) Another English project is announced.
(c) Moose gives him the ball.
(d) Piper tries to kiss him.
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
(a) Mails the bills.
(b) Plays catch.
(c) Fixes some wiring.
(d) Drinks a beer.
5. What is startling to Moose about 105?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) The kindness.
(c) The smell of it.
(d) The value of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
2. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
3. Where do the inmates play ball?
4. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
5. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)