|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about Annie?
(a) She can throw a ball.
(b) She is from England.
(c) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(d) She has a broken arm.
2. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
(a) Losing Natalie's buttons.
(b) Getting a bad grade in school.
(c) Watching the inmates.
(d) Not coming forward with Piper's scheme.
3. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
4. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a letter.
(b) He calls him.
(c) He sends a telegram.
(d) He comes to visit.
5. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Moose like to play?
2. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
3. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
4. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
5. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)