|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
(a) She gets sick.
(b) She embarrasses him.
(c) He has homework.
(d) He doesn't want her to see 105 again.
2. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) He answers the phone.
(b) His father is sleeping.
(c) All of these.
(d) His mother is out.
3. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
(a) The warden.
(b) Theresa's father.
(c) Moose's father.
(d) Scout's mother.
4. What makes Scout stop hanging out with Piper?
(a) Piper tries to kiss him.
(b) Moose gives him the ball.
(c) Baseball championships start.
(d) Another English project is announced.
5. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
(a) His father has another job offer.
(b) Their car lights are on.
(c) Natalie must be picked up immediately.
(d) He needs to change schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day are the baseball games changed to?
2. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
3. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
4. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
5. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)