|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. What does Moose's father get angry with his wife about?
(a) Coming home late.
(b) Decorating the apartment.
(c) Ignoring Moose.
(d) Spending money.
3. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He puts some laundry in his order.
(b) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(c) He collects nickels.
(d) He lies to the warden about it.
4. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) Extra chores.
(b) No more laundry service.
(c) Stricter rules.
(d) The loss of their father's job.
5. Who changed the day of the baseball games?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
2. Where does Moose finally find a convict ball?
3. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
4. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
5. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)