|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Moose that the laundry money is being divided?
2. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
3. What makes Scout mad at Moose?
(a) Moose can't play baseball.
(b) Moose lies to him.
(c) Moose chooses Piper over Scout.
(d) Moose refuses to get him a ball.
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He changes the subject.
5. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is not ready.
(d) She is too sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
2. What is Mother told to do when Natalie comes home from school?
3. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
4. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
5. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)