|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moose worries causes Natalie's problems?
(a) A bump on the head.
(b) His birth.
(c) The air quality.
(d) His mother's smoking.
2. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He changes the subject.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He says nothing.
3. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a letter.
(b) He comes to visit.
(c) He sends a telegram.
(d) He calls him.
4. What is startling to Moose about 105?
(a) The value of it.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) The smell of it.
(d) The kindness.
5. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
2. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
3. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
4. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
5. What did Natalie do at UCLA?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)