|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
(a) The promise of a date.
(b) Where he got the ball.
(c) An invitation to a party.
(d) Help with homework.
2. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
3. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His father doesn't want him out late.
(b) His sister has appointments at that time.
(c) His chores have to be done that day.
(d) His mother has piano lessons.
4. How old does Mother always say Natalie is?
5. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) A pamphlet.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Natalie find 105?
2. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
3. What disappoints the kids who paid for Piper's laundry service?
4. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
5. What does Moose's father get angry with him about?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)