|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She doesn't want to upset Natalie.
(c) She forgets.
(d) All of these.
2. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
(a) Theresa's father.
(b) Scout's mother.
(c) Moose's father.
(d) The warden.
3. What day are the baseball games changed to?
4. When does Moose like to play his favorite sport?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) After school.
(c) At lunch.
(d) Before school.
5. What is special about Annie?
(a) She has a broken arm.
(b) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(c) She can throw a ball.
(d) She is from England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
2. How did Natalie find 105?
3. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
4. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
5. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)