|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moose meet Scout?
(b) The trolley.
2. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The city park.
(b) The recreation hall.
(c) The parade grounds.
(d) The empty fields.
3. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
(a) He lies to the warden about it.
(b) He collects nickels.
(c) He carries the clean laundry to school.
(d) He puts some laundry in his order.
4. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He reads out of the encyclopedia.
(c) He brushes her hair.
(d) He wraps her in a rug.
5. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
2. What is Mother having her hair done for?
3. Who does Piper want to sign a ball for her?
4. How is Moose punished by his father?
5. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)