|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moose go to play his favorite sport?
(a) The empty fields.
(b) The city park.
(c) The parade grounds.
(d) The recreation hall.
2. What day are the baseball games changed to?
3. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A pamphlet.
(d) The newspaper.
4. What is special about Annie?
(a) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(b) She can throw a ball.
(c) She has a broken arm.
(d) She is from England.
5. Where do the inmates play ball?
(a) By the gates.
(b) In the entry hall.
(c) On the shore.
(d) In the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
2. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
3. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
4. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
5. What is the first way Moose helps with the laundry scheme?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)