|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mother read about Esther P. Marinoff?
(a) A magazine.
(b) The encyclopedia.
(c) A pamphlet.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They play on the dock.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They do chores.
(d) They give back the nickels.
3. What sport does Moose like to play?
4. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
(a) They are stolen.
(b) They are knocked over.
(c) They blow away.
(d) They are burried.
5. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
(a) He sends a telegram.
(b) He calls him.
(c) He sends a letter.
(d) He comes to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother lie about Natalie's age?
2. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
3. How old is Natalie in reality?
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
5. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)