|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(b) The pile of nickels was found.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) One of the students complained.
2. What is special about Annie?
(a) She is from England.
(b) She can throw a ball.
(c) She has a relative in Alcatraz.
(d) She has a broken arm.
3. What sport does Moose like to play?
4. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His mother has piano lessons.
(b) His sister has appointments at that time.
(c) His father doesn't want him out late.
(d) His chores have to be done that day.
5. Why does Mr. Purdy talk to Moose instead of his parents?
(a) His mother is out.
(b) All of these.
(c) His father is sleeping.
(d) He answers the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
2. How does Moose calm Natalie when she stops playing with her buttons?
3. How does Mr. Purdy contact Moose?
4. What happens to Natalie's buttons at the dock?
5. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)