|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children do after getting yelled at about the laundry scheme?
(a) They do chores.
(b) They write apology letters.
(c) They give back the nickels.
(d) They play on the dock.
2. What are the children threatened with when the laundry scheme is discovered?
(a) No more laundry service.
(b) Extra chores.
(c) Stricter rules.
(d) The loss of their father's job.
3. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
4. Why is Natalie not allowed to stay at the school?
(a) She is too old.
(b) She is not ready.
(c) She is too sick.
(d) She is too young.
5. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her nephew.
(d) He is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Natalie find 105?
2. Who blocks Moose's way to his apartment after he finds the convict ball?
3. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
4. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
5. Why is Natalie not eligible for the Esther P. Marinoff school?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)