|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moose punished by his father?
(a) He gets extra chores.
(b) He is grounded.
(c) His baseball gear is taken away.
(d) His allowance is taken away.
2. Why can't Moose go to the baseball games after they are changed?
(a) His mother has piano lessons.
(b) His chores have to be done that day.
(c) His father doesn't want him out late.
(d) His sister has appointments at that time.
3. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
(a) She starts singing.
(b) She sends the kids away.
(c) She turns around and walks away.
(d) She calls the police.
4. What is Mr. Purdy's occupation?
(d) Tour guide.
5. What does Moose say when Piper pressures him to do something?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He changes the subject.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He refuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at the children about the laundry scheme?
2. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
3. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
4. What does Moose do with his father that makes him feel grown up?
5. Why does Moose start refusing to let Natalie out of the apartment?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)