|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides how the laundry money should be divided?
2. Why does Moose rush Natalie back to the apartment after he finds a convict ball?
(a) To call Scout.
(b) To make curfew.
(c) To get her away from 105.
(d) To talk to his father.
3. Who calms Moose's worries about the origin of Natalie's problems?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. Who tells Moose where to get a prison ball?
(b) The Warden.
5. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
(a) One of the students complained.
(b) The larger laundry piles were noticed.
(c) One of the mother's complained.
(d) The pile of nickels was found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
2. How is Jimmy related to Theresa?
3. What kind of things has Mother done to try and help Natalie?
4. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
5. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)