|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is demanded of Moose before he can get into his apartment after finding the convict ball?
(a) Where he got the ball.
(b) An invitation to a party.
(c) Help with homework.
(d) The promise of a date.
2. How did Natalie find 105?
(a) He came to her house.
(b) She searched for numbers.
(c) Moose left her alone.
(d) She went under the bridge.
3. What caused Natalie to have to come home?
(a) She fell down.
(b) She got sick.
(c) She couldn't pass her tests.
(d) She threw a fit.
4. Why does Natalie fall asleep while outside with Moose one day?
(a) She is still sick.
(b) She is tired from her tantrum.
(c) Her favorite napping spot is under trees.
(d) Her medication makes her sleepy.
5. Who interrupts Scout and Piper when they are talking about the games?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piper pressure Moose to do?
2. How was the laundry scheme discovered?
3. What does Mr. Purdy tell Moose?
4. What is 105?
5. What does Mother do when she sees Natalie's reaction to the buttons on the dock?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)