Quiz: Part 3: Chapters 33-36
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What gives Mother false hope about Natalie's future?
a) Finding new schools.
b) Tracking her improvement.
c) Lying about her age.
d) Teaching her at home.
2. What does Moose argue about after the party?
a) His bed time.
b) Natalie's age.
c) His grades.
d) Natalie's clothing.
3. Why does Jimmy come to the family party?
a) Natalie asks for him.
b) All of the above.
c) Mother asks for him.
d) His sister comes.
4. What does Moose do for Natalie the day before her interview?
a) Make her food.
b) Teach her to read.
c) Keep her calm.
d) Help her pack.
5. Who intervenes in the argument after the party?
This section contains 240 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)