Part 1: Chapters 1-3
• Moose and his family move to San Francisco where his dad just got a new job as an electrician on Alcatraz.
• Moose's mother wanted to move there so they could be close to a school that helps children with disabilities.
• His first night on the island, Moose is afraid of a prison break out, so he sleeps in his clothes so he can run away faster.
• He sees his father heading to work in the morning and is sad as he has had no time alone with him in months.
• Theresa, a girl from downstairs, shows Natalie and Moose around the island. She is bossy for a 7 year old, but she is accepting of Natalie, who is autistic.
• Near the morgue, they meet Piper who is the warden's daughter. She calls Natalie stupid.
• Moose proves that Natalie is not stupid by showing Piper how she...
This section contains 1,368 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)