|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the permanent headmaster of Wole's grammar school?
2. In Chapter 9, how does Broda Pupa get a snake out of a tree?
3. According to Chapter 10, how might Wole characterize his life as a child?
4. What are Wole's future plans for Mrs. Odufuwa?
5. In Chapter 7, what is Wole's baby sister dressed in when she is buried?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Chapter 1's account of who Essay is.
2. Describe what happens...
This section contains 1,157 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)