|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the market Wole travels through on the way to choir practice?
2. What rite of manhood does Wole endure at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Wole is forced to sleep in a cave for four days.
(c) Wole is forced to fight several men in the village.
(d) A hunt for a wild boar.
3. Odemo is the chief of which town?
4. How is Beere received when she returns from England?
(a) She is given a hero's welcome.
(b) She is reviled, and fruit is thrown at her.
(c) She is given an award from the local governor.
(d) The return happens without incident.
5. What is Wole's opinion of snake meat?
(a) He is never able to try it.
(b) He is disgusted by it, even though his family loves it.
(c) It is a staple of his diet, and he has no strong opinion about it.
(d) He enjoys the taste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes how Daodu handles problems in school?
2. What is taught at Wild Christian's women's group?
3. In Chapter 9 after a fight with a snake, what part of the snake does Broda Pupa bury?
4. What is the name of Sorowanke's boyfriend?
5. What unfortunate event happens during the first week of Wole's grammar school education?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)