|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is Wole's baby sister dressed in when she is buried?
(a) She is buried without clothes.
(b) A white dress.
(c) A dress made of scraps of cloth from the villagers.
(d) Many pieces of jewelry.
2. What is Wole's memorable experience the first time he ventures outside the parsonage's walls in Chapter 3?
(a) He sees a naked woman bathing.
(b) He is kidnapped by a homeless man.
(c) He is exposed to a marching band.
(d) For the first time, he eats a delicious variety of pounded yam.
3. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
(a) Quiet, and thoughtful.
(b) Quick-witted and gregarious.
(c) Boisterous and ill-tempered.
(d) Stoop-shouldered and droopy-eyed.
4. What trouble does You-Mean-Mayself cause Essay and the household?
(a) He mooches food from the family.
(b) He plays his accordion at all hours of the night.
(c) He steals the radio.
(d) He refuses to pay back a significant loan.
5. What is NOT one of the changes Wole notices prior to his baby sister's birth?
(a) Real milk was substituted for powdered milk.
(b) Essay always looking worried.
(c) The furniture was rearranged.
(d) The sleeping mat was moved to another room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Essay punish a teacher at school in Chapter 5?
2. Who defeats Paa Adatan in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 3, how does Wole manage to get back home to Ake?
4. In Chapter 7, how does Wole regard Mrs. Odufuwa?
5. What form does the ghommid take when it chases Uncle Sanya in Chapter 1?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)