|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wole decide to run away from home in Chapter 6?
(a) To escape a vengeful forest spirit.
(b) To prevent Wild Christian from parading him around town as punishment.
(c) Because he decided to join the circus in Isara.
(d) To escape the wrath of the church leaders for stealing money.
2. Who is the only member of Wole's extended family who is angry for him wandering off in Chapter 3?
(c) Wild Christian.
(d) Mrs. B.
3. What is Wole's nickname for the new radio in Chapter 8?
(a) The prophet of universal information.
(b) The spirit in the box.
(c) One with the scratchy voice.
(d) One who speaks without expecting a reply.
4. What are Wole's future plans for Mrs. Odufuwa?
(a) He plans to marry her.
(b) He plans to hit her for humiliating him.
(c) He plans to ask her to be his new mother.
(d) He plans to bring her to Isara.
5. How long does the mob violence at the Alake compound last?
(a) A day.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Wee-Wee punish a boy with several dozen lashings?
2. What debate do Wole and Essay get into at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Why does Essay hire a photographer in Chapter 11?
4. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, who sleeps on the communal mat in Wild Christian's room?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)