|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 10, how might Wole characterize his life as a child?
(b) Tainted by Western influence.
(c) Complicated and frenetic.
(d) Simple and good.
2. What action taken by the drunken soldier in Chapter 8 enrages Wole?
(a) The soldier urinates in the family's outside well.
(b) The soldier damages Essay's rose bush.
(c) The soldier mocks Wole for being weak and cowardly.
(d) The soldier cusses at Wild Christian.
3. What is the name of Wole's hometown?
(c) Ivory Coast.
4. What friend does Wole make in the church choir?
(a) Broda Pupa.
5. Where does Sorowanke live, according to Chapter 10?
(a) In a shanty town by the river.
(b) The parking lot of a McDonald's.
(c) Dayisi's Walk.
(d) Mr. B's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Headmaster of the Grammar School?
2. What best describes the spiritual beliefs of young Wole?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, who sleeps on the communal mat in Wild Christian's room?
4. What inspires Kemberi to give a speech in Chapter 13?
5. What is called "a miracle from God" at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)