|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wee-Wee get his nickname?
(a) From his small stature.
(b) From his rambling speech patterns.
(c) From his hen-like gait.
(d) From his spendthrift ways.
2. What is unusual about the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Wole writes from the perspective of Wild Christian.
(b) Wole breaks from his childhood narrative to speak about the present-day.
(c) Wole speaks in rhyme.
(d) Wole begins speaking directly to an unnamed friend.
3. What is taught at Wild Christian's women's group?
4. What debate do Wole and Essay get into at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Whether the compound is the correct place to raise a child.
(b) Whether rubbing harder on the skin gets it any cleaner.
(c) Whether there is a difference between water and rain.
(d) Whether there is a difference between clouds and fog.
5. How long does the mob violence at the Alake compound last?
(a) A day.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is called "a miracle from God" at the end of Chapter 2?
2. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
3. What is NOT one of the changes Wole notices prior to his baby sister's birth?
4. Which is NOT one of the things Wole sees during his first walking tour of Ake in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 1, what punishment is given to young Wild Christian and Sanya for trespassing into the woods?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)