|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mrs. Odufuwa give Wole?
(d) Froo Froo.
2. What do the women do to symbolically strip the local chiefs of their power?
(a) They strip the chiefs of their scarves.
(b) They burn paper money issued by the chiefs.
(c) They knock over a totem pole.
(d) They break their walking staffs.
3. What is the name of the market Wole travels through on the way to choir practice?
4. After Paa Adatan's conflict with troops in Chapter 8, which term best describes his emotional state?
5. In Chapter 9, how does Broda Pupa get a snake out of a tree?
(a) He runs a car into the tree.
(b) He flings rocks at it until it drops down.
(c) He shakes the tree.
(d) He charms the snake with a flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the majority of Ake's residents react to the new radio?
2. Why does Paa Adatan feel he is the victim of racism?
3. What accident does Wole suffer on his birthday in Chapter 2?
4. What does the derogatory term "agb'eyin-to" refer to?
5. Wole begins the narrative starting when he was what age?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)