|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wole receive lashings in Chapter 12?
(a) For stabbing a student with a pencil.
(b) For stealing school supplies.
(c) For sloppy grass-cutting.
(d) For not properly cleaning the blackboards.
2. Which of the following best describes the temperament of the new baby in Chapter 7?
(a) Curious and intelligent.
(b) Endlessly hungry.
(c) Boisterous and crying.
(d) Quiet and sickly.
3. What is the name of Sorowanke's boyfriend?
4. In Chapter 7, what does the baby return from the hospital with?
(a) Two long feeding tubes inserted into her arms.
(b) A cast around both feet.
(c) A plaster cast around her torso.
(d) A miniature version of an iron lung machine.
5. How long does the mob violence at the Alake compound last?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) A week.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what is Wole jealous of concerning Tinu?
2. What are egungun?
3. Popularization of the radio in Chapter 8 has people around Ake saying what catch phrase?
4. What possibility drives Wole into a depression in Chapter 11?
5. What is the phrase Wole uses to describe the odor in Wild Christian's room?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)