|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beere's relationship to Daodu?
(d) They are not related.
2. What does Wole consider his "sanctuary" in Chapter 9 while staying in Isara?
(a) The market district.
(b) An abandoned bomb shelter.
(c) Father's mud-house.
(d) The central fountain.
3. How does Wild Christian respond to the mob violence in Chapter 14?
(a) Wild Christian tries to strangle the Alake.
(b) Wild Christian is among the most violent instigators in the mob.
(c) Wild Christian betrays the women's group to the local police.
(d) Wild Christian doesn't believe violence is the way, and she refuses to participate.
4. Which of the following best describes the temperament of the new baby in Chapter 7?
(a) Quiet and sickly.
(b) Boisterous and crying.
(c) Endlessly hungry.
(d) Curious and intelligent.
5. After Paa Adatan's conflict with troops in Chapter 8, which term best describes his emotional state?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Wole counter the accusation that he has a fear of water?
2. What does the white district officer say to Beere to anger her and start mob violence?
3. What is the name of Wole's grammar school?
4. At the end of Chapter 10, what is the status of Sorowanke?
5. How does the women's protest end?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)