|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wole believe about the pomegranate fruit in Chapter 1?
(a) That it is inhabited by the spirit of his ancestors.
(b) That it is the apple mentioned in the Bible that tempted Adam and Eve.
(c) That it can cure his mother's cancer.
(d) That it is full of deadly poison.
2. What is the occupation of the first white person Wole ever sees in Chapter 3?
(c) Police officer.
3. What is taught at Wild Christian's women's group?
4. What is the name of Wole's hometown?
(c) Ivory Coast.
5. What is the popularly-held belief about the Bote troops?
(a) They are valorous, and will fight to the death in combat.
(b) They are spies for Hitler, and one must be very careful speaking around them.
(c) They are wild and lawless, and they raid villages.
(d) They are cowards and do not deserve the respect of the townspeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue is NOT discussed at Wild Christian's women's group?
2. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
3. What possibility drives Wole into a depression in Chapter 11?
4. What is the name of Sorowanke's boyfriend?
5. What is ogiri?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)