|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taught at Wild Christian's women's group?
2. Who is the permanent headmaster of Wole's grammar school?
(a) Bada Dooey.
(c) Mama Aduni.
3. What is the phrase Wole uses to describe the odor in Essay's room?
(a) Leaden and noxious.
(b) Imagination stifling.
(c) Baked-in grease.
(d) Ordered mustiness.
4. What is Wole's nickname for the new radio in Chapter 8?
(a) The prophet of universal information.
(b) One who speaks without expecting a reply.
(c) One with the scratchy voice.
(d) The spirit in the box.
5. When Wole sleeps with the other children in Chapter 6, what kind of nightmare does he have?
(a) He dreams a 12-foot-tall ogre is chasing him.
(b) He dreams he is in a labyrinth and cannot find a way out.
(c) He dreams he is falling down a waterfall.
(d) He dreams snakes are attacking him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Headmaster of the Grammar School?
2. What activity did Wole do every New Year?
3. What is Beere's relationship to Daodu?
4. What town is Essay from, originally?
5. Which is NOT a name given to the master of Wole's parsonage compound?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)