|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the concerns Daodu voices about the Government College?
(a) He has heard the discipline at the college is especially harsh.
(b) He doubts an organization that accepts only men.
(c) He doubts an organization that uses white people to teach black people.
(d) He doubts they teach anything useful beyond what grammar school teaches.
2. What is the phrase Wole uses to describe the odor in Essay's room?
(a) Baked-in grease.
(b) Imagination stifling.
(c) Leaden and noxious.
(d) Ordered mustiness.
3. Which of the following best describes the temperament of the new baby in Chapter 7?
(a) Boisterous and crying.
(b) Endlessly hungry.
(c) Curious and intelligent.
(d) Quiet and sickly.
4. What name does Mrs. Odufuwa give Wole?
(b) Froo Froo.
5. What activity did Wole do every New Year?
(a) Wole attended a long church service.
(b) Wole took a day-long walking trip around Ake.
(c) Wole visited a soup kitchen and volunteered.
(d) Wole visited his grandparents in Isara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sorowanke live, according to Chapter 10?
2. Why does Wild Christian admonish Essay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. After Paa Adatan's conflict with troops in Chapter 8, which term best describes his emotional state?
4. Why does Wole believe Mr. B spends so much time at Wole's family's house?
5. In Chapter 3, how does Wole manage to get back home to Ake?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)