|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase Wole uses to describe the odor in Wild Christian's room?
(a) Given to change like a chameleon.
(b) Sweet and airy like a cake.
(c) Hot, humid, and sticky.
(d) A riot of smells.
2. What do Osiki and Wole initially have in common?
(a) A love of good food.
(b) They are physical neighbors.
(c) A fondness for Tinu.
(d) A love of the spoken word.
3. What is the name of Wole's baby sister in Chapter 7?
(b) Wild Christian.
4. What trouble does You-Mean-Mayself cause Essay and the household?
(a) He steals the radio.
(b) He plays his accordion at all hours of the night.
(c) He refuses to pay back a significant loan.
(d) He mooches food from the family.
5. Which of the following best describes the temperament of the new baby in Chapter 7?
(a) Endlessly hungry.
(b) Curious and intelligent.
(c) Quiet and sickly.
(d) Boisterous and crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defeats Paa Adatan in Chapter 8?
2. What friend does Wole make in the church choir?
3. What causes Wole to experience a bad eye accident in Chapter 2?
4. What is akara?
5. Why does Sorowanke leave her home in Chapter 10?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)