|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mrs. Odufuwa give Wole?
(b) Froo Froo.
2. In Chapter 8, who frees Paa Adatan after he is captured?
(a) Mr. B.
(b) Uncle Dipo.
(d) Wild Christian.
3. What do Osiki and Wole initially have in common?
(a) They are physical neighbors.
(b) A love of good food.
(c) A fondness for Tinu.
(d) A love of the spoken word.
4. Who is Headmaster of the Grammar School?
(a) Reverend J. J. Ransome-Kuti.
5. What is the popularly-held belief about the Bote troops?
(a) They are wild and lawless, and they raid villages.
(b) They are valorous, and will fight to the death in combat.
(c) They are spies for Hitler, and one must be very careful speaking around them.
(d) They are cowards and do not deserve the respect of the townspeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
2. In Chapter 7, what does the baby return from the hospital with?
3. What is the "last straw" in Sorowanke's fight with local peddlers?
4. What trick does Essay play on Wole with a light bulb in Chapter 8?
5. What do Essay and Christian accuse the maid of in Chapter 7?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)