|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who frees Paa Adatan after he is captured?
(a) Wild Christian.
(b) Uncle Dipo.
(d) Mr. B.
2. What accident does Wole cause when looking for gifts in the rafters of his home in Chapter 5?
(a) He nearly puts an eye out with a scythe.
(b) He breaks a window playing ball.
(c) He breaks his grandfather's big toe.
(d) He makes a hunting gun go off.
3. What is an iyan?
(a) A see-saw playground toy.
(b) A pounded yam.
(c) A bothersome biting insect.
(d) A spirit child halfway between life and death.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, who sleeps on the communal mat in Wild Christian's room?
(b) Stray children from the village.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. B.
5. What does "Mr. B" do for a living?
(a) He teaches astronomy.
(b) He mends fences.
(c) He is a merchant of jewelry.
(d) He sells books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trouble does You-Mean-Mayself cause Essay and the household?
2. What is a "saara?"
3. In Chapter 8, how does Wild Christian react to the coming of the Bote troops?
4. What do Essay and Christian accuse the maid of in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)