|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Wole from a savage beating at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. B.
(d) Wild Christian.
2. Who is "Tinu?"
(a) Headmaster of the Grammar School.
(b) Wole's great aunt.
(c) A local mystic.
(d) Wole's older sister.
3. Who is the only member of Wole's extended family who is angry for him wandering off in Chapter 3?
(b) Mrs. B.
(c) Wild Christian.
4. What are ghommids?
(a) Forest creatures which hunt for children.
(b) Gifts provided to the parents of a woman of marriageable age.
(c) Fashionable shoes that schoolchildren wear.
(d) Mystical fruits that grant immortality.
5. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
(b) Musical scores.
(c) Smoked meats.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Wole counter the accusation that he has a fear of water?
2. In Chapter 7, how does Wole regard Mrs. Odufuwa?
3. In Chapter 1, how is Uncle Sanya cured of his spirit possession?
4. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
5. What subject dominates the radio waves in Chapter 8?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)