|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mrs. Odufuwa give Wole?
(b) Froo Froo.
2. How do the majority of Ake's residents react to the new radio?
(a) They begin to write their own radio plays.
(b) They start a collection to travel to see Milton Berle.
(c) The residents stage a series of all-night dance-a-thons.
(d) The news causes hysteria in the town.
3. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
(a) The cleaning staff of the compound.
(b) It is a guest house for visiting dignitaries.
(c) Female students.
(d) Male teachers.
4. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(b) Wild Christian.
5. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
(a) Boisterous and ill-tempered.
(b) Stoop-shouldered and droopy-eyed.
(c) Quick-witted and gregarious.
(d) Quiet, and thoughtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what is Wole jealous of concerning Tinu?
2. Why does Wild Christian admonish Essay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
4. What does Bukola do to get her way with her father?
5. Why does Wole destroy the family's roses at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)