|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the changes Wole notices prior to his baby sister's birth?
(a) The furniture was rearranged.
(b) The sleeping mat was moved to another room.
(c) Real milk was substituted for powdered milk.
(d) Essay always looking worried.
2. What does "Mr. B" do for a living?
(a) He teaches astronomy.
(b) He is a merchant of jewelry.
(c) He mends fences.
(d) He sells books.
3. Why does Mrs. B punish her maid in Chapter 6?
(a) The maid was caught kissing a boy.
(b) The maid stole the sugar jar.
(c) The maid did not clean the bathroom correctly.
(d) The maid wet her bed.
4. In Chapter 3, how does Wole manage to get back home to Ake?
(a) He is taken on the handlebars of a bike.
(b) He is taken by boat.
(c) He is taken by train.
(d) He is carried in the arms of a police officer.
5. Why does Wole believe Mr. B spends so much time at Wole's family's house?
(a) Mr. B tires of his daughter.
(b) Mr. B loves to eat their food.
(c) Mr. B is afraid of being caught by the police at his own home.
(d) Mr. B loves to listen to their radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
2. Which is NOT a name given to the master of Wole's parsonage compound?
3. What activity did Wole do every New Year?
4. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
5. What sin does Wole describe committing in Chapter 6?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)