|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
(b) Musical scores.
(c) Smoked meats.
2. What are egungun?
(a) Two-story houses common throughout Ake.
(b) The parsonage school's official rules of conduct.
(c) Mysterious ancestral spirits.
(d) Candles used during religious ceremonies.
3. What are ghommids?
(a) Gifts provided to the parents of a woman of marriageable age.
(b) Fashionable shoes that schoolchildren wear.
(c) Forest creatures which hunt for children.
(d) Mystical fruits that grant immortality.
4. Which is NOT one of the things Wole sees during his first walking tour of Ake in Chapter 3?
(a) Girls learning to sew.
(b) A majestic zebra.
(c) A group of potion-makers.
(d) The mill.
5. What name does Mrs. Odufuwa give Wole?
(d) Froo Froo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wole's problem at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, how does Wole entertain his guests during his fourth birthday party?
3. In Chapter 7, what is Wole's baby sister dressed in when she is buried?
4. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Wole believe about St. Peter?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)