|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
(a) Boisterous and ill-tempered.
(b) Stoop-shouldered and droopy-eyed.
(c) Quiet, and thoughtful.
(d) Quick-witted and gregarious.
2. Why does Wole believe Mr. B spends so much time at Wole's family's house?
(a) Mr. B tires of his daughter.
(b) Mr. B loves to listen to their radio.
(c) Mr. B is afraid of being caught by the police at his own home.
(d) Mr. B loves to eat their food.
3. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
(a) Musical scores.
(c) Smoked meats.
4. What causes Wole to experience a bad eye accident in Chapter 2?
(a) A javelin.
(b) A scythe.
(c) A rusty nail.
(d) A pen.
5. What debate do Wole and Essay get into at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Whether there is a difference between clouds and fog.
(b) Whether the compound is the correct place to raise a child.
(c) Whether there is a difference between water and rain.
(d) Whether rubbing harder on the skin gets it any cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wild Christian admonish Essay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What is Wole's problem at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Why does Wole decide to run away from home in Chapter 6?
4. Who is "Tinu?"
5. What is the phrase Wole uses to describe the odor in Essay's room?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)