|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the changes Wole notices prior to his baby sister's birth?
(a) Essay always looking worried.
(b) The furniture was rearranged.
(c) Real milk was substituted for powdered milk.
(d) The sleeping mat was moved to another room.
2. In Chapter 2, how does Wole entertain his guests during his fourth birthday party?
(a) Building a small house from strips of wood.
(b) Playing tag.
(d) Staging a swordfight with branches as swords.
3. What do Essay and Christian accuse the maid of in Chapter 7?
(a) Having sex with a young man when they were away.
(b) Stealing powdered milk.
(c) Dropping the new baby.
(d) Not cleaning the sleeping mat.
4. In Chapter 7, what does the baby return from the hospital with?
(a) A plaster cast around her torso.
(b) Two long feeding tubes inserted into her arms.
(c) A miniature version of an iron lung machine.
(d) A cast around both feet.
5. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(a) Wild Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how is Uncle Sanya cured of his spirit possession?
2. What is the occupation of the first white person Wole ever sees in Chapter 3?
3. Which is NOT a name given to the master of Wole's parsonage compound?
4. What does Wole believe about the pomegranate fruit in Chapter 1?
5. What accident does Wole cause when looking for gifts in the rafters of his home in Chapter 5?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)