|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase Wole uses to describe the odor in Essay's room?
(a) Ordered mustiness.
(b) Imagination stifling.
(c) Baked-in grease.
(d) Leaden and noxious.
2. Why does Wild Christian admonish Essay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Essay is indulging Wole too often with sweet treats.
(b) Essay is instilling an argumentative spirit in Wole.
(c) Wole is making mischief, and Essay is doing nothing to stop him.
(d) Essay is beating Wole unnecessarily.
3. What is Wole's memorable experience the first time he ventures outside the parsonage's walls in Chapter 3?
(a) He is kidnapped by a homeless man.
(b) He sees a naked woman bathing.
(c) For the first time, he eats a delicious variety of pounded yam.
(d) He is exposed to a marching band.
4. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(a) Wild Christian.
5. Wole begins the narrative starting when he was what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wole's baby sister in Chapter 7?
2. What does Bukola do to get her way with her father?
3. What is an "abiku?"
4. What is Wole's problem at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)