|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "oro"?
(a) A tribal tattoo.
(b) A flat shoe.
(c) A nature spirit.
(d) A type of Nigerian currency.
2. In Chapter 2, how does Wole entertain his guests during his fourth birthday party?
(a) Building a small house from strips of wood.
(b) Staging a swordfight with branches as swords.
(c) Playing tag.
3. How might Wild Christian best be characterized?
(a) Quiet, and thoughtful.
(b) Stoop-shouldered and droopy-eyed.
(c) Boisterous and ill-tempered.
(d) Quick-witted and gregarious.
4. What causes Wole to experience a bad eye accident in Chapter 2?
(a) A javelin.
(b) A pen.
(c) A scythe.
(d) A rusty nail.
5. Who or what is "Jonah"?
(a) The name given to a large rock outside the church.
(b) Wole's imaginary friend.
(c) The family home's welcome mat.
(d) The area behind Wole's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wole's great uncle?
2. What does Wole believe about the pomegranate fruit in Chapter 1?
3. Who is the only member of Wole's extended family who is angry for him wandering off in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
5. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)