|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wole begins the narrative starting when he was what age?
2. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
(a) Male teachers.
(b) Female students.
(c) The cleaning staff of the compound.
(d) It is a guest house for visiting dignitaries.
3. Who is Headmaster of the Grammar School?
(d) Reverend J. J. Ransome-Kuti.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Wole believe about St. Peter?
(a) St. Peter is the source of his constant hunger.
(b) St. Peter lives on Wole's roof and is always spying on him.
(c) St. Peter is responsible for the beautiful music he hears every morning.
(d) St. Peter is an ancestral spirit that can be conversed with.
5. What does "Mr. B" do for a living?
(a) He is a merchant of jewelry.
(b) He mends fences.
(c) He sells books.
(d) He teaches astronomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
2. How did Essay get his name?
3. Who is "Tinu?"
4. In Chapter 3, how does Wole manage to get back home to Ake?
5. What is the occupation of the first white person Wole ever sees in Chapter 3?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)