|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
(a) Female students.
(b) Male teachers.
(c) The cleaning staff of the compound.
(d) It is a guest house for visiting dignitaries.
2. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
(a) Wole did not tell her he was planning a party with so many guests.
(b) Wole brought a rabbit home.
(c) Wole got pomegranate juice all over the floor and table.
(d) Wole's singing was too loud and off key.
3. What is the name of Wole's great uncle?
(a) Paa Adatan.
(b) Reverend J. J. Ransome-Kuti.
(c) Pa Delumo.
4. Who is the only member of Wole's extended family who is angry for him wandering off in Chapter 3?
(b) Mrs. B.
(c) Wild Christian.
5. What is an iyan?
(a) A see-saw playground toy.
(b) A spirit child halfway between life and death.
(c) A bothersome biting insect.
(d) A pounded yam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is called "a miracle from God" at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What does "Mr. B" do for a living?
3. What is a "saara?"
4. In Chapter 2, how does Wole entertain his guests during his fourth birthday party?
5. Which is NOT one of the things Wole sees during his first walking tour of Ake in Chapter 3?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)