|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ogiri?
(a) Coconut cake.
(b) A type of cheese product.
(c) A swear word.
(d) Street orphans.
2. What "job" is Wole given at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Wole is given responsibility for distributing an underground newspaper.
(b) Wole is put in charge of making sure no sugar is missing from the sugar jar.
(c) Wole is given responsibility for tending the backyard roses.
(d) Wole is asked to keep an eye on mischievous Osiki.
3. In Chapter 1, what punishment is given to young Wild Christian and Sanya for trespassing into the woods?
(a) They are deprived of food for a week.
(b) They are expelled from school.
(c) They are both forced to eat a powerful pepper plant.
(d) They are given half a dozen lashes apiece.
4. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(a) Wild Christian.
5. In Chapter 8, who frees Paa Adatan after he is captured?
(b) Uncle Dipo.
(c) Mr. B.
(d) Wild Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Popularization of the radio in Chapter 8 has people around Ake saying what catch phrase?
2. What is Beere's relationship to Daodu?
3. What does "Mr. B" do for a living?
4. Why does Wole receive lashings in Chapter 12?
5. What is an iyan?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)