|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in BishopsCourt?
(a) Female students.
(b) Male teachers.
(c) It is a guest house for visiting dignitaries.
(d) The cleaning staff of the compound.
2. Upon returning to Ake at the end of Chapter 3, what is the first thing Wole says?
(a) Osiki ate all the yam.
(b) Where is my dog?
(c) Who are you people?
(d) I am hungry.
3. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(d) Wild Christian.
4. What is the name of Wole's great uncle?
(a) Paa Adatan.
(b) Pa Delumo.
(d) Reverend J. J. Ransome-Kuti.
5. What are egungun?
(a) Mysterious ancestral spirits.
(b) The parsonage school's official rules of conduct.
(c) Candles used during religious ceremonies.
(d) Two-story houses common throughout Ake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are ghommids?
2. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, what punishment is given to young Wild Christian and Sanya for trespassing into the woods?
4. What "bad habit" does Wole admit to in Chapter 4?
5. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)