|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Osiki and Wole initially have in common?
(a) They are physical neighbors.
(b) A love of the spoken word.
(c) A fondness for Tinu.
(d) A love of good food.
2. In Chapter 2, how does Wole entertain his guests during his fourth birthday party?
(a) Staging a swordfight with branches as swords.
(b) Building a small house from strips of wood.
(d) Playing tag.
3. What is the name of Wole's hometown?
(a) Ivory Coast.
4. Who is Headmaster of the Grammar School?
(d) Reverend J. J. Ransome-Kuti.
5. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(d) Wild Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Essay get his name?
2. In Chapter 3, how does Wole manage to get back home to Ake?
3. Upon returning to Ake at the end of Chapter 3, what is the first thing Wole says?
4. What is the name of Wole's great uncle?
5. Why does Wole believe Mr. B spends so much time at Wole's family's house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)