Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Wole believe about St. Peter?
(a) St. Peter is an ancestral spirit that can be conversed with.
(b) St. Peter lives on Wole's roof and is always spying on him.
(c) St. Peter is the source of his constant hunger.
(d) St. Peter is responsible for the beautiful music he hears every morning.
2. Who is the permanent headmaster of Wole's grammar school?
(a) Bada Dooey.
(c) Mama Aduni.
3. Why do the children make fun of "You-Mean-Mayself"?
(a) His bushy moustache.
(b) His thick accent.
(c) His great bulk.
(d) His bulging eyes.
4. What does Bukola do to get her way with her father?
(a) She punches him on his arm.
(b) She fakes trances.
(c) She cries.
(d) She sits on the ground and won't budge.
5. What name does Mrs. Odufuwa give Wole?
(c) Froo Froo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the changes Wole notices prior to his baby sister's birth?
2. What is Wole's memorable experience the first time he ventures outside the parsonage's walls in Chapter 3?
3. How does Wole get his first look at the world outside the parsonage's walls in Chapter 3?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, younger brother Dipo is given what new name?
5. Who saves Wole from a savage beating at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)