|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wole's baby sister in Chapter 7?
(a) Wild Christian.
2. Why does Wole decide to run away from home in Chapter 6?
(a) To escape a vengeful forest spirit.
(b) To escape the wrath of the church leaders for stealing money.
(c) Because he decided to join the circus in Isara.
(d) To prevent Wild Christian from parading him around town as punishment.
3. What is Wole's opinion of snake meat?
(a) He is never able to try it.
(b) It is a staple of his diet, and he has no strong opinion about it.
(c) He enjoys the taste.
(d) He is disgusted by it, even though his family loves it.
4. Who does Wole initially believe the drunken soldier in Chapter 8 to be?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Uncle Sanya.
(c) His long-lost brother.
(d) Wild Christian.
5. Which is NOT one of the things Wole sees during his first walking tour of Ake in Chapter 3?
(a) Girls learning to sew.
(b) A majestic zebra.
(c) The mill.
(d) A group of potion-makers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On a trip to Broda Pupa's farm, which is NOT one of the activities Wole participates in?
2. Why do the children make fun of "You-Mean-Mayself"?
3. Popularization of the radio in Chapter 8 has people around Ake saying what catch phrase?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what is Wole jealous of concerning Tinu?
5. Which is NOT one of the things a punished child is subject to, according to Wole in Chapter 6?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)