|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6, who sleeps on the communal mat in Wild Christian's room?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. B.
(b) Stray children from the village.
2. What is Father's religion?
(a) Roman Catholic.
(d) He believes in traditional tribal spirits.
3. In Chapter 8, who frees Paa Adatan after he is captured?
(a) Mr. B.
(b) Wild Christian.
(c) Uncle Dipo.
4. Who is the only member of Wole's extended family who is angry for him wandering off in Chapter 3?
(b) Mrs. B.
(d) Wild Christian.
5. In Chapter 7, what is Wole's baby sister dressed in when she is buried?
(a) Many pieces of jewelry.
(b) A white dress.
(c) A dress made of scraps of cloth from the villagers.
(d) She is buried without clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "job" is Wole given at the end of Chapter 5?
2. What town is Essay from, originally?
3. What subject dominates the radio waves in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 9, how does Broda Pupa get a snake out of a tree?
5. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)