|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Broda Pupa give to Wole concerning bee stings?
(a) If attacked by a swarm of bees, run away as fast as you can.
(b) Bee stings can be treated with a warm salt bath.
(c) If attacked by a swarm of bees, drop to the ground and roll around.
(d) Bee stings can be treated with hyena dung.
2. Who is the only member of Wole's extended family who is angry for him wandering off in Chapter 3?
(a) Wild Christian.
(d) Mrs. B.
3. Why does Wild Christian scold Wole during his birthday party in Chapter 2?
(a) Wole got pomegranate juice all over the floor and table.
(b) Wole brought a rabbit home.
(c) Wole's singing was too loud and off key.
(d) Wole did not tell her he was planning a party with so many guests.
4. What activity did Wole do every New Year?
(a) Wole attended a long church service.
(b) Wole visited a soup kitchen and volunteered.
(c) Wole visited his grandparents in Isara.
(d) Wole took a day-long walking trip around Ake.
5. In Chapter 8, who frees Paa Adatan after he is captured?
(b) Uncle Dipo.
(c) Wild Christian.
(d) Mr. B.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Paa Adatan leaves the village in Chapter 8, what is his final act?
2. Who does Wole initially believe the drunken soldier in Chapter 8 to be?
3. How does Wole get his first look at the world outside the parsonage's walls in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Wole believe about St. Peter?
5. Upon returning to Ake at the end of Chapter 3, what is the first thing Wole says?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)