|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wole initially believe the drunken soldier in Chapter 8 to be?
(a) His long-lost brother.
(b) Wild Christian.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Uncle Sanya.
2. Why do the children make fun of "You-Mean-Mayself"?
(a) His bushy moustache.
(b) His great bulk.
(c) His thick accent.
(d) His bulging eyes.
3. In Chapter 8, who frees Paa Adatan after he is captured?
(a) Wild Christian.
(b) Uncle Dipo.
(d) Mr. B.
4. Who defeats Paa Adatan in Chapter 8?
(a) A dozen townspeople.
(b) Bote troops.
(d) Wole and his cousin.
5. Why can't Wole attend Government College when he is initially accepted?
(a) The area around the Government College became a contested zone during World War II.
(b) He does not get a scholarship.
(c) He must tend to a sick Essay.
(d) Wild Christian needs help at her shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paa Adatan's stated enemy?
2. What subject dominates the radio waves in Chapter 8?
3. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
4. What issue is NOT discussed at Wild Christian's women's group?
5. Why does Wole destroy the family's roses at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)