|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Wole hide in the pantry?
(a) Wild Christian wants him to help her shop in town.
(b) So St. Peter cannot spy on him from the roof.
(c) Essay wants to hear him sing, and Wole does not want to sing.
(d) Wild Christian wants to give him a sour-tasting medicine.
2. What trouble does You-Mean-Mayself cause Essay and the household?
(a) He refuses to pay back a significant loan.
(b) He mooches food from the family.
(c) He steals the radio.
(d) He plays his accordion at all hours of the night.
3. What is the name of Wole's family servant?
(b) Wild Christian.
4. What is Wole's problem at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He can't go to school, and wants to.
(b) He is lost in the town of Ibara.
(c) The servant is bathing him in a rough fashion.
(d) His home has run out of yams.
5. What does Wild Christian name her women's group?
(a) Many Voices, One Voice.
(b) Women's Advocacy Organization.
(c) The Ake Women's Collective.
(d) The Egba Women's Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "bad habit" does Wole admit to in Chapter 4?
2. What is Wole's nickname for the new radio in Chapter 8?
3. What do people call Wole's grandfather?
4. Why does Wole receive lashings in Chapter 12?
5. What is one of the concerns Daodu voices about the Government College?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)