|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats Paa Adatan in Chapter 8?
(a) Wole and his cousin.
(b) A dozen townspeople.
(c) Bote troops.
2. Why does Beere travel to England in Chapter 13?
(a) To see Big Ben and other landmarks.
(b) Because a friend in need is in London.
(c) To advocate for the country's needs.
(d) To escape arrest.
3. Who is Paa Adatan's stated enemy?
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Egungun, the earth spirit.
(d) The government of Nigeria.
4. At the end of Chapter 8, younger brother Dipo is given what new name?
(c) Wole Jr.
5. Who does Wole initially believe the drunken soldier in Chapter 8 to be?
(a) Wild Christian.
(b) Uncle Sanya.
(c) His long-lost brother.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Paa Adatan's conflict with troops in Chapter 8, which term best describes his emotional state?
2. What was contained in Father's "mystery parcels" in Chapter 5?
3. What "job" is Wole given at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What inspires Kemberi to give a speech in Chapter 13?
5. What accident does Wole cause when looking for gifts in the rafters of his home in Chapter 5?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)