Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
2. Who discovers Ajax's body?
3. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
4. Who are the goddesses of vengeance?
5. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
What is the symbolism of armor and swords in the play? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Does Ajax deserve his fate? Why or why not? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
How do the actions of Ajax symbolize the struggles of man against Fate, which is a theme in the play? Support your answer with examples from the text.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)