Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is Athena?
2. What is the strophe?
3. What purpose does the messenger serve in Classical Greek theater?
4. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
5. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When the Chorus unsuccessfully attempts to calm Ajax, what does Ajax bemoan?
2. Who goes in search of Ajax in Part 3?
3. Why does...
This section contains 836 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)