Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
(a) His son.
2. Who discovers Ajax's body?
3. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
(a) Wisdom from his mother.
(b) Good advice from wise counselors.
(c) Wisdom from his father.
(d) Ancient proverb.
4. Who are the goddesses of vengeance?
(a) The Harpies.
(b) The Flurries.
(c) The Furies.
(d) The Fates.
5. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
(a) The messenger.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) Her son.
(d) The leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dirge?
2. What does the Chorus call Menelaus, after Ajax's death?
3. Who made the prophecy the messenger refers to?
4. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
5. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)