|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
2. How is Teucer greeted at the Greek camp?
(a) With silence.
(b) With taunts and insults.
(c) With cheers and happiness.
(d) With isolation.
3. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
(a) Woman born to pain.
(b) Woman born to fear.
(c) Woman born to death.
(d) Woman born to sorrow.
4. Who does Teucer predict his father will vent his grief against?
(a) Those who shamed Ajax.
(b) Those who fought Ajax.
(c) Those who betrayed Ajax.
(d) Those who didn't stop Ajax.
5. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
(a) The sailors.
(b) The soldiers.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
2. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
3. According to the messenger, if Calchas' prophecy doesn't come true, then what is Calchas?
4. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
5. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)