|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
2. Who generally can break the cycle that killing and humiliation begin?
(a) A woman.
(b) An act of nature.
(c) The gods.
3. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
4. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
5. What does Ajax mention doing to the sword during his soliloquy before his death?
(a) Dulling his sword.
(b) Polishing his sword.
(c) Sharpening his sword.
(d) Using his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
2. Teucer predicts that his father will feel what kind of grief?
3. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
4. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
5. What are some of the normal events, that take place off stage, that the messengers bring word of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)