|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hector tied to, and then drug behind?
(a) Achilles' horse.
(b) Odysseus' horse.
(c) Odysseus' chariot.
(d) Achilles' chariot.
2. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
(a) Bringing honor to themselves.
(c) Their duty.
3. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) His armor.
(d) A spear.
4. What is the term used to describe a speech given by a character alone on stage, normally inwardly directed?
5. Where does Part IV begin?
(a) On an isolated beach.
(b) Next to a ship.
(c) In an isolated valley.
(d) Beside an isolated river.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
2. Why does Ajax make his speech to the Chorus?
3. The messenger was supposed to keep Ajax in what location until Teucer could speak with him?
4. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
5. Who urges Teucer to plan Ajax's funeral?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)