|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teucer predicts that his father will feel what kind of grief?
(a) Painful and angry grief.
(b) Ugly and horrendous grief.
(c) Pitiful and shameful grief.
(d) Sorrowful and distant grief.
2. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(c) The Gods.
3. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
(a) The sailors.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The soldiers.
(d) The servants.
4. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
(a) By burying his sword.
(b) By burning an offering to the gods.
(c) By burying his armor.
(d) By going home.
5. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Part IV begin?
2. What does the Chorus think that Menelaus will do when he comes to speak to Teucer?
3. Who does Ajax want to curse Agamemnon and Menelaus?
4. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
5. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)