|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
(a) To the meadows in the trees.
(b) To the meadows over the hill.
(c) To the meadows by the shore.
(d) To the meadows by the river.
2. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
3. At the beginning of Part III, who is Ajax prepared to make peace with?
(b) His fellow warriors.
(c) His father.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
4. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
(a) The sailors.
(b) The servants.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The soldiers.
5. At the end of Part III, Tecmessa realizes that Ajax has done what to her?
(a) Minimized her.
(b) Deceived her.
(c) Loved her.
(d) Hated her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
2. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
3. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
4. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
5. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)