Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
Outside Ajax's tent.
2. Who is Athena?
Goddess of war.
3. Who confirms Odysseus' suspicions that Ajax slaughtered a herd of cattle?
4. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
Make him invisible.
5. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
6. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
7. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
8. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
9. When is this play set?
Late in the Trojan War.
This section contains 3,858 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)